Veiled In Pink Carven

December 21, 2013


DSC_4281 Pink Carven, Velied Beanie resize

Hey everyone 

Finally I am able to show you guys THE most gorgeous pink coat I have ever laid my eyes on. The Carven coat! French fashion house Carven set the "pink coat trend" last spring with their stunning candy colored runway fall collection. What more could I want then owning a piece by the ones who set the trend! Almost impossible to purchase it both online and in stores for months now, there has been a waiting list for this luscious most wanted pink piece! It makes it all the more special to me!

I am in pink love!
 

DSC_3622

DSC_3421 Pink carven,Veiled beanie resize

DSC_3394 Pink Carven Coatt, Veiled beanie resized final

DSC_4376

DSC_3586 Pink carven,Veiled beanie resized

DSC_3764 Pink Carven, Veiled beanie resized

DSC_3809

DSC_3682 Pink Carven coat, Veiled beanie resized

DSC_4433 Pink Carven, Veiled beanie resized

DSC_3607

DSC_3887 Pink carven Coat, veiled beanie, resized

DSC_3829

DSC_3630


Pink Coat: Carven sold out here, or Veiled beanie DIY Carhartt, love this one too:here and here, Statement necklace: Haastje Repje Amsterdam here, Jeans: Zara, Turtleneck sweater and rings: H&M, Heels: Sergio Todzi, Hair by Luxury For Princess: exclusive discount code: "tamarachloe" here

Shop veil beanies:



When I thought about styling this pink coat, I thought edge,trendy yet chic and classy.
I have been eying Rihanna wearing veiled beanies here from Silver Spoon Attire for months now and I thought it would be a great idea to DIY my very own piece. The beanie I am wearing in this post is from Carhartt, which is made of a great and thick quality wool. I added a metallic birdcage piece of fabric after I got a few yards at the local fabric store. Do not think this is in any way a difficult project! The fabric is so easy to attach to the beanie! Just cut a long strip of fabric and tie it around your beanie and tuck it into the folds. I chose to tie it at the back with a big bow to make a statement like Rihanna did. You can even add pearls and stones if you like. I got so many compliments on the street,  people asking me where I got my veiled beanie and that's always a nice thing. Especially if you have fabricated  the piece yourself. I love DIY projects and I don't really do them too often but I am having a change of heart. If you want to find out how to make your own veiled beanie. check out these YouTube tutorials right here and here
For a edgy look I decided to"crimp" my hair by braiding freshly washed towel dry hair using very small sections and letting it dry over night and taking them out in the morning. It goes for a complety different look right?

Talking about the rest of my outfit, I got this cute bag as a gift from my  sweet cousin.
After a while I noticed it looks a lot like the Chanel boybags which have been so popular lately. I am not one to buy replicas of designer items but this bag had to be an exception to my rule. I do happen to love this cute little piece. The color and quality is great and to me besides the sweetness of receiving it as a gift, thát is the most important thing don't you think? Not to mention I hád to just wear it as it looks great with the color pink.

I want to wish you all a splendid weekend and thank you so much for reading!

Much love Tamara Chloé.

Song of the day: "You know what" by N.E.R.D.


Don't forget to join me on:




16 comments:

  1. Bonito abrigo!!
    Sludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamara! Wow, you look so smashing and gorgeous dear! I'm in love with your pink coat, it is so feminine, adorable and so romantic! You did a great job with the veiled beanie, it rocks, would love to make one too but I'm not so much patient with DIY jobs!:) The bag is lovely and a sweet gift too! Have a great weekend my dear, big hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweety, even thought this coat is so stunning on its own, you bring your own unique flair and glamour to it with exceptional styling, Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look dazzling, Tamara! And your skin is so perfect! Love it!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear you look more them beautiful
    I love your outfit and photos!
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Tamara! I agree the coat is gorgeous too! Although the pink coat is trendy, I think it still has a classic style to it that will surpass being trendy. The veil is such a nice unexpected touch too!! Love the whole look!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wow wowwwo prachtige look.. pink staat je super.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo classy my dear Tamara! Happy Holidays to you! I can now finally see your Carven coat up close and I say you have done great justice to it! You look so amazing!

    Love Nilu Yuleena,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth BLOG
    BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK page
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty in every inch of the word.....I'm so lucky to count you as one of my friends TC!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas to you!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing hat!

    lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coat, your beanie...I just want them so badly. You're so stunning as usual.
    I hope you had a beautiful Xmas! Happy celebrations my friend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. so so so stunnin n cute look, my luv))))) xoxo))))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me encanta ese abrigoo!! Es precioso!!

    Acabo de descubrir tu blog. Te sigo!

    Un beso.

    www.desdemiarmario.es

    ReplyDelete