Pantone's 2014 Color Of The Year: Radiant Orchid!

December 6, 2013



Hey everyone

I am so excited Pantone has announced thé color for 2014 and it's exotically named: Radiant Orchid!

As Pantone quotes: "Radiant Orchid blooms with confidence and magical warmth that intrigues the eye and sparks the imagination. It is an expressive, creative and embracing purple—one that draws you in with its beguiling charm. A captivating harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid emanates great joy, love and health"

Where Pantones color for 2013 was emerald, this gorgeous and modern shade of purple takes over for the new year!
I can't help but LOVE IT!








I came up with a "Radiant Orchid" colored wishlist and found some great items at Asos and Nasty Gal in this still pretty hard to find shade of purple.
Personally I am crushin on the cute pair of Converse!



How do you like Pantones color pick? I am curious to hear your thoughts!

Enjoy a fabulous day everyone.

With love Tamara Chloé.

Today's music is: Elle Varner "Sound Proof Room"
I've been absolutely obsessed with this song!


Don't forget to join me on:


Images taken from Pinterest.

33 comments:

  1. I wanna see you in that color :)
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT Post!!! I love the Color Inspiration!!! Have a nice Weekend Pretty Woman!!!

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty color :) love the bag from the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamara! I'm so thrilled Pantone picked up this color too! IS one of my fav and I'm looking forward to purchase something too in these hue. Your images are so inspiring as well as your picks, I need a lipstick!:) Kisses and hugs my dear, have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite color too Lilli, I am so excited! xo

      Delete
  5. Great post Tamara! Purple is indeed a beautiful color! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This particular shade of purple was the color of my wedding! Cannot wait to throw gorgeous radiant orchid parties in the new year! XOXO

    www.foxyoxiesupernova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too Oksana! What a stunning color to have used for your wedding! <3

      Delete
  7. Love this shade!! Great post <3

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the shade of color! Purple is beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know huh? Such a fabulous color!! Thanks for your feedback Sarah! x

      Delete
  9. I adore this colour, I can't wait for this colour to be in the shops!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tamara, this is a fabulous post, so excited to hear that this gorgeous colour is going to be very much in vogue, its utterly pretty and girly....I loved reading your fashionable insight on my last post, Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally loving this post :)

    maybe we can follow each other on GFC if you want?
    Let me know and I fallow you back immediately :)

    Kisses
    www.DDOUBLES.tk

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to hear that!! That shade is one of my favourites!! ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello (: Really pretty blog, good to read :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and facebook? Let me know if you follow, I'll follow back immediately (:
    Kisses,

    http://lightsforana.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is such a beautiful color! I truly think it will look lovely on all skin tones. Plus, it's something different. Awesome how you showcased the many ways it can be worn via clothes, interiors etc.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am in love with this color!
    ciao

    ReplyDelete