Find And Share Fashion Inspiration On Stylight

December 1, 2013


Hey everyone

As a blogger I am always on the lookout for fun, new ways to discover fashion inspiration and the latest trends. I have been pretty excited about a fashion platform called: Stylight. The cool thing about Stylight is the fact you can discover looks and fashion from stylebloggers from all over the world and you can shop their picks directly from the website. And apart from discovering fashion, anyone who wants to show their looks to a huge amount of viewers, this is a definite thing to check out. You can add products, music, text and quotes and even YouTube videos to your uploaded looks as much as you like.I really love that fun aspect to it, and it's something I haven't seen on any other fashion community just yet. You can easily paste your looks to your blog too, as you can see in the image below.

Take a look on my Stylight profile and don't forget to join me there and I will follow you back, FUN!!!

Here is the link to Stylight

Enjoy a fabulous Sunday everyone

With love Tamara Chloé  
 

10 comments:

  1. Always fabulous, Tamara :) ♥♥ Love your outfits!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamara! I know the site and I always hear very well about it. Your inspiration is gorgeou, cause most so are you!:) Kisses and hugs beauty, happy Monday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems to be great fashion platform :) ...Tamara You look gorgeous as always <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post ,thank you for sharing . For fashion style, you may
    click here

    ReplyDelete