Goodbye Summer With A Two Piece Floral


September 25, 2013

DSC_1131 supertrsh dress, H&M over the knee boots resize

Hey everyone

This will probably be my last summer look this year!
  last Monday it was such a warm and beautiful day.
I decided to say goodbye to summer with this gorgeous floral "Jacky O" inspired two piece floral suit.

Paired with one of fall's biggest trends: the "over the knee" boots  from the H&M Paris Show Collection.
It does make for the perfect transition don't you think?



DSC_1294 resized Dahlia dress supertrash

DSC_1401 supertrash Dahlia dress,H&M over the knee paris collection boots

DSC_1275 final final supertrash dahlia dress3

DSC_1230

DSC_1340 Supertrash Dahlia dress resized3

DSC_1359 supertrash  Dahlia dress 2 resized

DSC_1612 supertrash dalia dress resize2


DSC_1466 resized dahlia dress supertrash final


Two piece floral suit: Supertrash Jacket: here, Dress (sold out) but still available here Boots: H&M Paris Show Collection, Rings: H&M

Shop the jacket:

Have you noticed my bangs?
 
No,  I didn't do anything drastic and didn't cut bangs lol
I used clip in bangs for this "Jacky O" inspired look.
As you may have noticed I have been trying some different hairstyles lately and these bangs totally suit this outfit don't you think?

I bought this gorgeous floral two piece suit months ago,  but I never got around to wearing it.
Like a lot of my poor clothes, it was still hanging in my closet with the tags still on them.

 I had always imagined wearing it with a pair of white strappy heels for summer.
Until my mom came up with the idea to wear this suit with my new suede "over the knee" H&M Paris collection boots.
 Such a brilliant idea right?

I had my eye on these boots weeks before they came out and when they did hit the stores  they were all sold out online in one day!!
I couldn't believe it!
I was mad.
Then I went in to town and searched at every H&M I could find with no luck.
Luckily I found just one perfect new pair at Marktplaats (Dutch eBay).
I was determined they were going to be mine and mine only.
So of course it was no surprise there were others desperately bidding for the same pair.

What were they all  thinking?
These boots needed to be in my life and my blog,
 This gorgeous brown pair had my name all over them.
So I emailed the owner with an offer and she immediately kept raising the price lol.
Of course I didn't blame her, these boots had been selling like hot cakes.
I got lucky, the lovely owner sold them to me.
I felt like kissing her I was so happy.

These boots are seriously my new best friends.
Definitely one of those items I will wear a lot this fall.
What can I say,  they are so easy to pair with almost anything from skirts, dresses to leggings and skinny jeans.

How about you?
Have you done anything to officially say goodbye to summer?

I want to wish you all an amazing rest of the week.

With love Tamara Chloé

 Don't forget to join me on:



26 comments:

  1. Oh Tamara, you look super amazing here! I love everything about this look, the dress, your hair style (I really thought you went for bangs! You are right, it goes great with this outfit) and of course THOSE BOOTS!!! Congratulations for getting them! They are trully amazing and you deserve having them for all that effort. I wanted to buy them, too, but I was to slow haha... Anyway, you rock girl!!!

    Kiss kiss

    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are at your amazing best here Tamara.....everything is SOOOO perfect from the dress to the boots! And I really need to have a pair of OTK boots like that!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooow!!!! amazin floral suit n ur boots is soooooooo chic!!!!! girl ur lookin stylish n sexy))))) a lot of love <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 xoxo))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sweet outfit makes me wish it was still Summer. I LOVE these boots!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic Tamara!! One of my fav outfits from you so far! You know that the hair could suit you so well, the use of clip in bang is perfect for the look! I want a pair of over the knee boots too, yours are to die for!:) Have a great day my dear, hugs and kisses! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1st I have to say a big words about boots , look Fabulous <3 I really need a pair me too ... And w/ this new style of your hair , look absolutely amazing and beautiful .. Dress and jacket are so sweet ! :-)

    Kisses my dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. This hairstyle really suits you. It looks so beautiful with the colours of your dress and jacket. And the boots are just perfect for autumn days.
    Kisses
    awardrobeofmyown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looks so Beautiful!!! The Combi is so SExy!!! I love this so much!!! You have a new Hairstyle :) Really nice!!!

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  9. u are freaking gorge babe...love this look this color everything really!!

    My blog www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tamara, I am speechless....love love this gorgeous outfit, the floral dress and blazer are the perfect way to end summer, the design is beautiful. Your hair looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mom was right about pairing this pretty dress with the boots, it's beautiful! I'm so jealous I was unable to get a pair of those boots from H&M but I can appreciate looking at it! :). Love your hair too! Such a pretty outfit Tamara!!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yvonne thanks so much!
      Yeah these boots were sold out in no time lol uuugh ;)))

      Delete
  12. I appreciate you stopping by...have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling you look stunning in this dress and jacket. And I understand why those boots have became your best friend!! Here in Barcelona the weather is so warm that we still can wera summer clothes!! ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tamara...you ARE gorgeous!!
    These outfit is beyond feminine and chic...and those boots!!
    Lucky girl!!
    They are the perfect boot for fall and I know that you WILL be using them a lot...that color is so versatile!!
    You look beautiful...truly :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing! I love the boots.

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! You look soo pretty! Love your dress Tamara! Its so pretty and can be worn for a lot of occasions!

    Love Nyt,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  17. <3 <3 <3 You look magnificent!!! <3 <3 <3 all outfit is perfect,, color, boots, ..You look very beautiful , your face with ponytail is amazing ! :)

    xoxo
    hypnotizingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Abitino bellissimo, baci Angelichic

    ReplyDelete