From Day Into Night With A Shirt Dress.




Hey everyone.

How gorgeous is this brick red/burgundy shirt dress?
I got it from a great online store called: Not So Basic
A Portuguese brand that loves to create women's fashion appropriate for day and night.
Their materials are rich and luxurious, yet come with an amazing affordable price tag.

The material of this dress is really thick and heavy, yet sleek and ultra soft, with a beautiful lining.
Not So Basic are proud of the fact their clothes are made of beautiful and high quality fabrics.
They are all manufactured and designed in Portugal.
I was very surprised when I opened the box when it arrived a few weeks ago.
 It was great to find out the quality of this dress is impeccable and is so extremely comfortable to wear
A combination that is always a winner with me.
. 
The color is absolutely perfect for this fall season coming up.



 I want to show you how you can easily transform a daytime look in to a night time one.
 The fun thing was because of the classic and simple design, I was able to completely style this dress in any way I wanted.




For a corporate daytime look 

 I chose a lace blazer and cute studded bow heels for some classic chic.
I added a black croco print leather bag which easily carries all work related items you might need through out the day plus the accessories you need for your night out after work .

I kept jewellery and make up to a minimum and rocked a braided hairstyle to make the outfit appear trendy and fresh.
I could have gone with a tight hair bun too, but I wanted to make sure it could be easily transformed into a night time hair style.

I chose to wear the same gold plated belt for both day and night time.
I think you want to keep your night time accessory changes to a minimum, so you don't have to carry huge amounts of stuff to work.








For a night time look:

Which possibly means heading straight to a fun restaurant or heck a wild bar after work.
You can just take out your hair braid, then flat iron your hair to fix unwanted kinks from braiding it in the morning and walking around with it all day.

Sweep on some red lip gloss, add statement earrings and a dazzling clutch.
Change the heels and you are good to go for a night out.
in ten minutes




 


Statement earrings add so much drama to an outfit, you don't even need to go heavy on the eye make up.
Saving you lots of time when getting ready.




I was wearing: Dress: Not So Basic here

Daytime look:Blazer: Zara, Heels: Sacha Not for Basics, Belt H&M, Watch: Casio, Bag:

Night time look: Carol Bag: Supertrash (sold out) but still available here and Statement Earrings: Supertrash here, heels: Zara, Snake ring: H&M,


Which look is your favorite?
Day or night time?

Just curious!

 Have a fabulous day everyone!

xox Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:



16 comments:

  1. Wow! You look amazing! So chic and smart :)
    Kisses
    awardrobeofmyown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamara! You had a brilliant and useful idea! I really like how you played with one look for day and night. In both cases is flawless, that dress is to die for and definitely suits you! The color is so trendy at the moment and perfect for the upcoming fall! The heels you wear for night time are awesome and always love your hair!:) Kisses my dear, have a wonderful weekend!!!:***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweety, how was your week? Your styling is so incredibly chic, love this beautiful hue on you and the metallic belt gives it an edge. The earrings are such a stunning pair. You look amazing! Hope you have a wonderfully relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG HEART HEART HEART the ever fabulous LADY IN RED.....love the shape/style & deep shade of red & you carry the look like no other TC!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not heard of this online store before but I will check them out. As always you look so stunning!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Already told you on Instagram, you make a gorgeous lady in red. This dress looks so good on you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous outfit!♥ and I just love the gold belt! it's so edgy and elegant at the same time! :) I followed you on bloglovin and I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Facebook page


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous outfit!:) and I just love the gold belt! it's so edgy and elegant at the same time! :) I followed you on bloglovin and I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Facebook page


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazing! gorgeous dress and love your accessories. love the shoes! perfection

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous look! This shade of red looks asbolutely wonderful on you :)

    Hayfa
    http://londonloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My beautiful friend:) i love the dress, fits you like a glove:)) have a beautiful week
    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your kind comment...Wishing you a great start to the week doll!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing Tamara! I love your dress, accessories everything about you! The fact that you are a wonderful person adds more to your beauty! Have an amazing day!

    Love Nyt,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW that is amazing ! love this look!!!
    Maybe we follow each other!?
    If yes,let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :-)

    greetings

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nos en canta tu estilo, nosotras tambien tenemos un blog, estamos empezando y nos ayudaría mucho que te pasaras.
    amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com
    un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  16. like soooo much 2 ways of wearin this totally chic dress)))) xoxo my dear))))

    ReplyDelete