Camouflage Crush


Hey everyone.

I am still enjoying the wonderful weather especially knowing next week will be so different with lots of rain and lower temperatures.
This is definitely the reason why I have been wearing as many skirts as I can possibly pull out of my closet before I have to cover my legs for fall and winter.
The fact they won't be seeing daylight for another six months is hanging over my head like a thick dark cloud.
 I so do not want to say goodbye to summer. 

I have been making a slow fall transition by wearing some favorite fall colors. The color army green will definitely be one of them. 










Skirt: Carhartt, Top: Ladystore Amsterdam, Blue shirt: America today, Bag,rings and hat: H&M, Watch: Casio, Bracelet: Supertrash, Booties: La Strada.

Get the look:


Besides color mixing, print mixing is one of my favorite things to do when it comes to creating an outfit.
I love finding combinations, I never really thought possible and make them work!

That's what happened with today's outfit.
I think camo print works so well with the checkered print of the blue shirt around the waist.
They are both classic prints so that's what I love about them.
This shirt "around the waist" is a hot fall trend that just keeps popping up all over the place, 

I actually added the shirt while we were shooting these pictures yesterday.
My skirt kept sliding down so I grabbed my photographers shirt he carried in his bag and tied it around my waist.
Such a coincidence the print is totally back in style and "tying a shirt around the waist" right there with it.
 The cool thing is: mixing the two prints totally worked.
 Instantly making the outfit appear more interesting don't you think?

Enjoy a fabulous Sunday everyone!

xoxo Tamara Chloé 

Don't forget to join me on:





26 comments:

  1. nice outfit and beautiful shoes
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamara! Same here! I am not ready at all, it flew! But I am also excting for the fall trends and looking forward to style them. I really like your outfit and how you mix the 2 prints, looking too gorgeous dear! Hopefully your photographer got that shirt, it goes really so well!:) Have a goodnight dear and a great start of the week tmw! hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been raining for the past two days now,uuugh I want summer to stay!

      Thanks so much Lilli;)

      Delete
  3. Hey Sexy Lady!!! Your Look is GREAT!!! You looks fantastic and so stylish!!! Beautiful Pics Dear!!!

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweet Jeannette, such a sweet compliment xo

      Delete
  4. absolutelly chic camo look, hunny))))) ur heels is totally stunnin))))))) happy monday, dear))))) so much luv, xoxo)))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hapy monday to you too girly and thanks so much;)

      Delete
  5. Hi sweety, your styling of this fantastica urban outfit amazes me, you have taken camo print to a new level of chicness!Stopping by to wish you a great and inspired week ahead. I am grateful for your fashion insight on my last post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Sam! thanks so much dear, that's just an amazing compliment! xo

      Delete
  6. You look fabulous! The light in this pics is amazing!

    awardrobeofmyown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were so lucky to catch some sun in the golden hour;)
      Thanks a lot Claudia! xo

      Delete
  7. Stunning as always! I love your boots and the colour of your nails! Have a fantastic week.
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thannks Laura, yessss this nailcolor is my current absolute favorite;)

      Delete
  8. Both of us are print mixing today TC....but I love the edge in your look esp. with that chic top. Thanks so much for your sweet comment in my blog today. You don't have to worry about anything esp. the voting.....I appreciate all your love & support ever since. And of course, I will never be too busy to drop by your blog anytime!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tamara you're a living goddess, I love the blue added to the camo, very innovative, but then again only a fashionista like you would think of doing something so gorgeous. Love it as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your amazing sweet comments always make my day Caroline!
      Thanks so much love xx

      Delete
  10. Thanks for your great comment on my last post doll!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your camo style. These pictures at sunset are so beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos of Amsterdam (in all you posts!) The golden light in these ones makes you look great!

    ReplyDelete