Pre-Fall Favorites


Hi Everyone


As much as I don't want to.
When it comes to my wardrobe, I am already getting prepared for fall.
The only way to cheer me up  -because I am soooo not looking forward to dark and cold days-  is getting inspired by the newest trends and start shopping for what's to come.

I am so excited about the new trends, I am actually looking forward to the fall season, because I have spotted some incredible styles.
I can't wait to dress up and start layering again.
Don't get me wrong, for now I am still enjoying the beautiful sunny weather out here in Amsterdam.
I hope you are too before it is too late lol! 

Here a few cravings, which ones are your favorites?

Enjoy!

xo Tamara Chloé


9 comments:

  1. I am looking Forward to all those new fall items as well but not the cold and dark wheather dear. I love those biker inspired leather Pants and the Magenta hat. I have that peplum belt from asos but I have so wide hips and it is not so flatterin unfortnately. I hope you are doing great my beautiful friend.

    Kisses ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing great Ani,thanks so much and yes that magenta hat is sooooo on my wishlist lol
      U wide hips?
      You are gorgeous!! kisses my friend xoxo

      Delete
  2. Fabulous,I amm soooo excited for the new season trends. I love all these things you've chosen. My fave is the gorgeous hat.
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like the hat too now huh?
      join the club dear lol,LOVE IT!! xxx

      Delete
  3. So many amazing choices!! I love all the hues of blue and that printed pencil skirt is fabulous!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martha!!! YESSSS love them too, great picks doll! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I think i am not ready for autunn, nice clothes

    ReplyDelete