Black Turban Chic

H&M gladiator sandals,summer outfit,Jacky Luxury dress,Yellow mirrored sunglasses,black turban,trendy

Hey everyone

I feel like my style is constantly shifting.
Last year, all I could wear were peplum skirts and tight dresses.
This summer I am opting for more flowy type clothing.
It has been a warm summer over here and besides just wanting to wear clothes that look great, I have definitively been more drawn to comfort lately.

That's what this tunic dress is all about.
It is absolutely beautifully detailed with trimmed lace and the color is one of my favorite and I think suits every skin tone.
The most important thing is: It is so comfortable!


For the second time I am wearing a beautiful piece from the MyCa Couture collection.
This fun and classy turban, instantly adds a certain chic and glamour to any outfit.
It is so different from any kind of regular hat and I love trying something new and different, as I am always looking to update my style with new pieces. 

If you feel like discovering -"one of a kind" sparkling accessories, then make sure you check some of Myca Couture's beautiful jewellery pieces right here




H&M gladiator sandals,Jacky Luxury dress,Black turban,summer outfit,coral dress,Yellow mirrored sunglasses,trendy

H&M gladiator sandals,Jacky Luxury dress,Yellow mirrored sunglasses,trendy,summer outfit,coral dress

H&M gladiator sandals,Jacky Luxury dress,yellow mirrored sunglasses,trendy,summeroutfit,black turban,coral dress

H&M gladiator sandals,Jacky Luxury dress,summer outfit,Yellow mirrored sunglasses,Black turban,trendy

H&M gladiator sandals,Jacky Luxury dress,Yellow mirrored sunglasses,trendy,summeroutfit,coral dress,black turban

H&M gladiator sandals,Jacky Luxury dress,Black turban,Yellow mirrored sunglasses,Trendy,Summer outfit,Coral dress

H&M gladiator sandals,Jacky Luxury dress,Yellow mirrored sunglasses,trendy,summer outfit,black turban, /></a></div>
<br />
<div style= Turban: MyCa Couture: shop here, Dress: Jacky Luxury: (sold out) Shoes: H&M: here, Yellow mirrored sunnies: Primark, Rings: H&M, Bracelet: Ladyland, Bag: Lady Store Amsterdam.


Okay, I think I have worn a pair of flats on my blog only once lol.
I should wear them more often and I will!
Especially when I was just talking about a little more comfort.
I have found the cutest gladiator flats at H&M last week.
They come with a slight heel so they still give you a little bit of height,  but looks like a flat.
They are so comfortable and look great with almost anything!
These flats are from the brand new collection.
So if you are looking for a special type of flat sandal, this is the one I think.

I am keeping it short and sweet you guys.

I want to wish you all a fabulous rest of the week!

xoxo Tamara Chloé 

Don't forget to join me on:

 

32 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara <3
    Do You still remember me ..? :) Nice to see you again, after my break :)
    You look awesome like always!!!
    xoxox
    hypnotizingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I remember you doll!
      So glad to see you back at blogging again!
      I missed ya!

      Thanks so much for the sweet and wonderfull feedback!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wat een mooie fotos weer! Perfecte styling:) Je zonnebril is ook echt supergaaf meid xx
    Discover my Stylish Confessions♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwh thanks lieverd!!

      Jou woorden betekenen altijd veel voor me!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. such a stunnin look, my dear)))))) ur sooo chic girl)))))))) luv all ur looks))))) xoxo sweety)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is SO pretty! I love how feminine it is and the lace details are gorgeous. It reminds me of a vintage nightgown!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle thanks so much and yes you are so right!
      It does look a little like a vintage nightgown:)
      I know exactly the ones you mean!

      xxx

      Delete
  5. You look PERFECT, I absolutely adore this look. The turban looks amazing with these sunglasses.
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tamara, this color looks gorgeous on you!!
    I know what you mean about the styles...last year I also was all about peplum and form fitting...but I think there's something so effortlessly chic about flowly dresses ;)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martha!
      Yesssss, you are so right and feels so good,after all the tight fitted clothing from last year lol

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Hi Tamara! Seriously, you rock girl!!! How fab you are! The tunic dress is so lovely, I like the color, as I've previously said, orange suits you so perfectly! The turban gives a very nice touch to the look and I also love your sandals, flawless! Kisses and hugs my dear!♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tamara you are absolutely stunning! I love everything about this look! I too have been quite in love with comfort pieces this year! It almost feels like vacation to dress in flowy-wear knowing that it's a rate opportunity with work, etc. thanks for sharing the post!

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tamara Chloé, your dress is the most beautiful colour, its so summery and vibrant. The turban looks amazing on you, its not something that can suit everyone but you have knocked it out of the fashion park!! Thanks for your comment doll, have a splendid weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous look! Love the dress :)

    Have a great weekend! x

    http://pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tamara love this dress and color
    very beautiful
    NEW POST,I WAIT YOU ----> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog
    Bacini

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning dear..
    you look amazin love you dress and shoes....
    big kiss.....
    http://maysesmodamour.blogspot.it/2013/08/street-style.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are one of the most beautiful blogger i ever see. congrts for your blog. and also congrats for this outfit. teh pictures are great.
    i will be really glad if you come to visit my blog also..for have one your opinion or keep in touch. kisses sweety.
    http://honeyandcotton.org/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thanks so much dear!

      defenitely chceking out your blog!

      kisses xoxo

      Delete
  14. Thanks for your fashion input, I hope you have a great & productive week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG I dont know how to start....you are too pretty for words! You pulled off that turban very well....not everyone could do it well as you did TC! And that dress is one that I would grab right off your back if I had the chance... :-)

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. is this turban Roberto Ruivo Dubai's? I didnt see their label cause it looks folded

    ReplyDelete