Denim And A White Peplum


Hey everyone 

Just a quick post here to show you guys a peplum skirt and denim outfit from last week.
Peplum skirts are very ladylike, so I thought of a way to make it look more casual by pairing it with a sleeveless denim shirt.
It instantly transforms the look into something trendy and easy.
I am absolutely obsessed with this new red clutch from Supertrash.
Embellished with gorgeous
 colorful square shaped gems, this bag truly makes an amazing eye catcher don't you think?











Skirt:Zara, Denim shirt and heels: H&M, Bag: Supertrash -now on sale- here, Sunglasses: Kijkshop, Ring: LadyLand Amsterdam

I am keeping it sweet and short my friends!
I wish you all an amazing weekend.

xoxo Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:

  FACEBOOK/BLOGLOVING/PINTEREST/TWITTER

26 comments:

  1. Fab outfit; love the shoes :)


    Serenity of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in as huge fan of this chic summer look TC.....you always inject sexy & sassy into any look you style!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetheart, love this incredibly styled outfit, you have taken a denim shirt to a whole new glam level, it looks amzng with the chic peplum skirt. Love the savvy choice of accessories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sam!,your words are always uplifting! xoxo kisses

      Delete
  4. Very cute look; I'm loving the clutch and shoes a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanara, this is a fantastic look. I am obsessed with deniom at the moment, you look absolutely beautiful as always. Looking forward to your next look!
    Laura. xx

    New giveaway at www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so so so fab my friend! Love the sleeveless denim shirt with the peplum skirt, outstanfing combo! Hugs and kisses dear, have a wonderful weekend!♥ Mwah!:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. really great! maybe can we follow each other?let me know <3 http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,
    lovely pics and a great outfit.
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shoes look perfect , but I really like how you made this combo denim with peplum skirt :)


    Beautiful day wish you !

    kisses

    ReplyDelete