Zebra Love










    Shorts and pink top:Zara,Zebra print jacket Vero Moda,Hat::H&M,Jewellery:Supertash,Primark and H&M,Heels:Always,Bag,present from Vogue magazine The Netherlands


Hi everyone

Today was finally a gorgeous day with sunshine after a week of rain in The Netherlands
great to wear some shorts and a cute summerhat
I have never been a print fan but lately I am starting to like prints more and more,like this zebra print lol!

It is kinda fun and quirky.
When I got the second edition of the Dutch Vogue,this cute linnen bag came along as a present
once again really something I wouldn't wear,but I though it looked so cute with the zebra print so I gave this whole thing a GO lol.
So what's your favorite print?

have a great weekend everyone
and talk to you guys soon again

Love Tamara Chloé


                             FACEBOOK BLOGLOVINGTWITTER


21 comments:

  1. Love you entire outfit!!! you look gorgeous!!

    Luv,

    The Nyt
    Metajojuana Under a Starry ❤ NYT ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hat and the shorts - soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ı like your blog and ı joın it
    pls joın my blog too
    ı wıll follow u kisses from Turkey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love your blog too Duygu,followed it,
      thnx so much for your sweet comment:))))))
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Tamara, this outfit is absolutely georgeous! You look great girl!
    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/
    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thnx so much sweet Klara!!!
    always so lovely to read your comments!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie kleurcombinatie, staat je ook supergoed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. helloo blog is very comfortable and high quality.
    I expect.
    I hope you like my. goodbye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Merve!!

      thnks so much for passing by!
      I sure will check out your blog,thnx so much for the sweet compliment!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  8. so chic! you look gorgeous!
    love the shorts :))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey girl

      thnx so much I really appreciate it!!! xoxo

      Delete
  9. I adoe the animal print most!. I didn't know you where from the netherlands I adore you so much more now Amsterdam is literally one of my favorite places in the world, my sister and I are on a mission to learn dutch!

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaaah that is so cool to hear hihi
      thnx so much girl!! xoxo

      Delete
  10. beautiful outfit..
    love it..
    i follow
    kisses
    http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow ulook amazing this looks like something from a magazine. u have a stunning figure. i love all ur jewelry its fabulous. hope ur having a great weekend we are celebrating blooms day here so its just mental. drinking and singing in the streets. i will suffer tomorrow for it!! kisses my new beautiful friend xx leonie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look amazing once again!! i tried this zara short too!! hihihihi i think we have same ideas!! ^^

    http://shiny-aydreams.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete