Pink Peplum Dream









    Dress Zara, Heels:Zara, Flower headband: Bijou Brigitte Kalverstaat Amsterdam, Handgem Mizzieezz, Sunglasses:Primark, Clutch Albert Cuyp market

Hey Everyone!

Okay I have been peplum obsessed lately!
I fell in love with this pink peplum dress the minute I laid my eyes on it
I didn't buy it that minute  and waited for a few weeks,but I couldn't get this dress out of my mind!
I ate,slept and dreamt this dress!
This was the Marilyn Monroe dress I have always wanted eversince I was a young girl lol droooooool
Once I FINALLY bought, it was waiting in my closet for a month waiting for the perfect occasion.

I thought it would be a statement to pair the sweet soft pink colour with bold red and silver accessories!
My instinct said pair it with all white and pink ,but I kinda wanted to push this looks possibilities a bit,
so here it is!
To give this look an even more glam feel, I added a headband with a delicate flower and pretty stones on it!

I would like to thank the staff of the Jan Luyken Hotel,who let us use their gorgeous entrance to shoot this look!
Especially Mr Robert Fernandez,who kindly asked us to come in for hot chocolate and cookies!
It was so wonderful!
Inside this cute hotel,it was so pretty and classy, yet it felt like a home.
If any of you guys want to stay in a wonderful hotel in central Amsterdam right behind the PC hoofstraat,the famous shopping street with the best stores like Chanel,Gucci Louis Vutton,ect ect,this is the place the be!
A cute little garden,classy furniture, chandeliers en the best hot chocolate!
Thanks Robert for a wonderfull hot drink after being so tired of standing around in heels and posing for what seemed like hours,because it was kinda chilly outside lol
siiigh typical Dutch spring weather!

Okay about the peplum dress
What about you?
Are you into the hot trend the peplum or will you pass this trend this summer?
Any ideas on how you would wear a peplum dress?

Talk to you guys and girls soon!

xoxo Tamara Chloé

                                                                         

                                     Facebook/Blogloving/Twitter                         

18 comments:

  1. Tamara, this outfit is absolutely georgeous! It fits you perfectly!

    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/
    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stylish, you look so beautiful :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnk u sooo much sweet Sparkle,I really appreciate it doll!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!!!!!! I actually tried on this dress and it got stuck...the SA had to end up cutting the zippers so I was like, ok, this is a sign I should not buy it! But now I totally regret it cause you look amazing in it! I think you just left me a comment on my blog as I'm commenting on your page! HA! Great minds do think alike huh?

    Kisses from SF! xo

    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaahhh thnx sooo much KT....wow we do have the same taste huh!!!
      I love your comment.I made me laugh so hard lol....
      hugs xoxo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. aaaaah thnkx u sweety,I appreciate your sweet comment xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hoi Tamara! Bedankt voor je lieve berichtje! Ik volg jou nu ook! Je ziet er ook op deze foto's prachtig uit! Echt mooi zo'n peplum jurk! Zag dat je ook moeder bent, leuk, ik ook :-) xx Elma

    www.reinadelamoda.fashionblogster.com
    Ps. het lukt me niet om met open ID te posten (dan krijg ik melding onbekend) dus vandaar dat ik het even zo doe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bedannkt meis!! ik volg je ook nu op blogloving!!! leuk van je te horen hier xoxo

      Delete
  6. oh wow simply breath taking u look stunning tamara i love it and ur accessories are just perfect wit it especially those shoes i have to get into zara and see if they still have them . hotel looks gorgeous that was so nice of them. hope ur having a great week kisses my gorgeous friend xx leonie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lobve your wonderfull comments sweet Leonie!! they make my day,thnx so much darling kisses xoxo

      Delete
  7. gorgeous!! love that flower in your hair :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a peplum dress!! i love it ! and this cute ring!! i love pink actually ! loool

    http://shiny-aydreams.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's post is so cute! my congrats! u have a great style!!!

    ReplyDelete