Floral Fantasy











          Heels:Zara,Floral dress Lady Store Amsterdam,jewellery Bijenkorf and H&M,Gold Belt:H&M


Hey Everyone:)

On this sunny day in Amsterdam,I though something floral would be great!
I bought this dress last summer and only wore it once to a party but this dress is also so great for daytime I think and floral prints are such a trend this summer,so I thought let me get this baby out the closet and wear it again.
I love this blue satchel bag because it kinda gives the look a more casual daytime feel too!
while we were shooting two little girls walked by and asked if I was a model?
Aaaawh hihi so cute!!
I said: well maybe a little lol
The little girls said the dress was so pretty
Then a little while later a little 4 year old girl said to her mother...owh wow such pretty shoes mommy!
I was so happy with these pure and sweet compliments from little girls,it made me smile lol
Maybe floral is a little ferrytallike,like a garden in front of a ancient castle!
Like a fantasy!

YES my floral fantasy

Any thought on floral prints?
talk to you guys and dolls soon

Much love Tamara Chloé xo

                                                                          FOLLOW ME ON                                                                    
                                                                   Facebook/Blogloving/Twitter





10 comments:

  1. Tamara, this is such a beautiful outfit! You look great girl!

    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/
    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara! You are simply stunning as always my love, but can I just say you look gorgeous in your floral dress. I love all the colors including those of your shoes, your nails and your bag. I also love the delicate pearl bracelets and the pretty roses surrounding you. Definitely a floral fantasy! :)

    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!! I love evrything about your look!


    Love,
    Nyt
    Metajojuana Under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW the bracelet and shoes are so great!

    I follow you now with Bloglovin :)

    Visit us. :)
    WE LOVE FASHION // STYLE // AND ROCK'N'ROLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! You look so good!
    I like your blog and i am following you now! Hope you'll follow me back too!

    Kisses from Italy:

    www.justgoshopping.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow gorgeous dress and beautiful photos u look fabulous. i love all the bracelets to. great blog would u like to check out mine and maybe we could follow each other kisses from Dublin xx leonie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!!!


    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh thanks so much for ur lovely comments u are just so beautiful. i am delighted to meet u and am ur new follower. i love ur style and what gorgeous hair u have. kisses from ur Irish friend xx leonie here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bag! It's too cute!

    Thank you for your comment! I will follow now xxxx

    www.sunseastephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is an amzing outfit! everything is perfect! i have anything to add! you have no idea how awesome you look in it ^^
    http://shiny-aydreams.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete