Those Hard To Find White Denim Cut-Offs

November 14, 2017




 
Floral Rattan Bali Bag, Bali bag
 Still stuck in warm Bali climates, I am still throwing summer outfits in your face. Sorry, but not so sorry LOL. The temperatures are perfect here you guys. You should be here too. I wore this semi-casual ensemble on a night out clubbing in Kuta. Yup love me a little bit of serious getting down once in a while. I shot these photos right before sunset just to give you guys an idea. Love the all-white look, and I can't help being obsessed with this floral rattan Bali bag I scored at Ubud market.











Bamboo Blonde, White distressed cut-off denun shorts, Bali Bag, Travel, Aqua Octaviana Bali Villas, Indonesia, Tamara Chloe


_______________________________

As you might know from earlier posts, Australian brand Bamboo Blonde is one of my favorite go-to stores here on the island. I am obsessed with their ultra trendy cool-girl styles. I grabbed these denim distressed cut-offs on one of my numerous trips to their store in Seminyak. Numerous, I mean like every day. Crazy yeah. Talking about being obsessed like a freak.

______________________________


Floral Rattan Bali circle bag

____________________________


You might relate, but I always have a hard time finding the perfect cut-off denims. They are either too tight in the waist. hello love handles, or they are too short, showing a little too much butt cheek for my liking. I was literally over the moon to finally find the perfect white denims that lived up to my crazy high standards. Yep the perfect fit, while being comfortable at the same time. Comfort over anything right?  Can I get an amen on that?

____________________________







Grab this outfit at:

Shorts and choker necklace: Bamboo Blonde
Top: H&M
Rattan Bali Bag: Ubud Market



Shop a few similar bags:




Just a light post with not too much blabbering you guys. There will be a post from freezing Amsterdam coming up soon. You might have forgotten what I look like wearing a winter coat. I know I have!


Thanks for dropping by everyone!

Kisssss Tamara Chloé



No comments:

Post a Comment