Bag In Bali

November 10, 2017


Tamara Chloé, Bali, Aqua Octaviana Bali Villas, Bali Bag


Hey everyone

Just a little OOTD from Bali while staying at the beautiful Aqua Octaviana Bali Villas

I've spent two weeks on The Kei Islands and I was so crazy busy with work, that I needed a break to catch my breath. As you can imagine I am so excited to be back. Everything is amazing here. The beautiful weather and stunning surroundings make me never want to leave this place.


Rattan Bali Bag



 
Tamara Chloé, Bali, Aqua Octaviana Bali Villas, Bali Bag

I am usually not one for wearing skin-tight dresses, but when I spotted this sporty dress with lace-up details I couldn't resist. 

While here in Bali, I have been on the look out for some Bali rattan circle bags. The main goal was to find a few that were different than the rattan bags most bloggers were wearing this summer. Like these here. So now,  I've found a few amazing bags that I'm excited to share with you soon.  

 
Bali circle bag, rattan bag,
__________________________________________

The circle bag I am wearing in this post is beautifully handcrafted. This piece is of amazing quality, so that is a major plus of course. I love how the bag looks stylish with summer outfits but is also really cool paired with winter looks. Soon enough when I am back in Amsterdam, I can bundle up wearing knits and sweaters with this cool piece.

___________________________________________




Pool, Aqua Octaviana Bali Villas, bali


__________________________________________________

Lounging around at the Aqua Octaviana Bali Villa poolside has been my favorite part of the day. Imagine breakfast with this view every morning. Remember we lived in this beautiful place for two months earlier this year?  You can read about it all here

__________________________________________________

 
Bali Bag, rattan bag, Circle bag




 I was wearing:

 Dress: F21 here
Bag: Ubud Market Bali
Necklace: Bamboo Blonde here


Have you been to Bali yet?

 More coming up soon from Bali you guys! Thanks for stopping by my friends. In the meantime, if you want to stay updated on my outfits and travels make sure to follow along on my Instagram here


With love

Tamara Chloé

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment