The Latest On Instagram

June 26, 2017



https://www.instagram.com/tamarachloe/





 Happy Monday everyone,

I just wanted to drop by with a quick hello, wanting to share my latest Instagram pics. Are you already following along @tamarachloe filled with Bali travel tips and outfit inspiration? I would love to check out some new Instagram accounts to follow, so please do spam and share you Insta with me.

I have been very busy preparing new outfit inspiration for you guys and this blog will soon be located back in Amsterdam again. I can't wait to share my city photos with you again and uuuh wearing high heels again. Like I mentioned before wearing these are almost impossible to do out here in Bali. Think sweltering heat and cobble stone pavements. I will be back soon darlings.

Enjoy a fabulous start of the new week everyone!

XO

With love Tamara Chloé

__________________________________________




Shop a few of my Summer favorites








No comments:

Post a Comment