High-Low Camouflage

August 2, 2016

Location: De Pijp, Amsterdam

Camouflage shirt dress, Gucci Techno Horsebit bag, Brown bandana scarf, Tamara Chloé, TC Style Clues, Adidas all stars, Amsterdam

Triangle Brigitte Bikini, Brown Bandana scarf

Nothing is easier than throwing on a flowy shirtdress. This particular high-low piece in camouflage print happens to be one of my favorites. It's easy to dress up or down. Today I paired it with one of my favorite Gucci bags, tied a colorful bandana around my neck and added a pair of sneakers for a casual vibe.

My babe Emiel loves anything camouflage, so he's totally happy whenever I wear this. He is really into that "sexy slash tough" girl look and I am happy to oblige because camouflage prints in all sorts of colors happen to be major this summer.  How do you guys like this particular piece?



Camouflage shirt dress, Gucci Techno Horsebit bag, Brown bandana scarf, Tamara Chloé, TC Style Clues, Adidas all stars, Amsterdam

All Stars Adidas Sneakers

Camouflage shirt dress, Gucci Techno Horsebit bag, Brown bandana scarf, Tamara Chloé, TC Style Clues, Adidas all stars, Amsterdam
Camouflage shirt dress, Gucci Techno Horsebit bag, Brown bandana scarf, Tamara Chloé, TC Style Clues, Adidas all stars, Amsterdam
Yesterday my nephew Orian Filipe Fonseca was born. Of course, I feel like the proudest aunt! We snapped these photos right around the corner from our house, just before we went to visit him in the hospital. Yep, this is my neighborhood, and I actually grew up here too. It's the hip and trendy area of Amsterdam called The Pijp and it get's really crowded here.

Camel Brown Bandana scarf
 I love pairing camouflage prints with camel brown tones.  I picked up this bandana in Indonesia on Kei Kecil island for almost nothing. I haven't seen a bandana in this particular color anywhere else, so I love it.

Camouflage shirt dress, Gucci Techno Horsebit bag, Brown bandana scarf, Tamara Chloé, TC Style Clues, Adidas all stars, Amsterdam

Gucci Techno Horsebit Bag
Photos shot by: EJC Maturbongs

I was wearing: Shirt dress: In Wear // Bag: Gucci here // Sneakers: Adidas All Stars here // Bikini Top Brigitte: Triangle here



Back in Amsterdam, and I am excited to share a bunch of city style photos on this blog again. Starting from October I know I won't be able to shoot city photos for a while because we are preparing to move to Indonesia. My outfit of the day will change, because it is summer over there all year round LOL. I am already contemplating how I will  share some fall and winter outfits, or will I keep posting beach photos all year? Help me out girls! What would you like to see me post out there? Curious for your feedback.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

With love, Tamara Chloé.

Get The Look:



4 comments: