Hello Bali

March 20, 2016

Location: Indonesia



Hey everyone

I am sitting at the airport in Surabaya Indonesia while typing this to you guys. We landed in Bali safely and sound after a very long flight from Amsterdam four days ago. Today we are flying to the very remote Maluku islands which will take all day and three planes. Not an easy task for a nervous flyyer like me, but hey I am a happy camper because Emiel is with me and I am finally getting to see the island where my grandparents were born.

The first days in Bali was really all about getting some much needed rest and doing absolutely nothing than eating and drinking at the best places and hanging out at our hotel rooftop pool. We were staying at the U-Paasha Hotel in  the trendy city of Seminyak which was great. Beautiful big rooms, right in the heart of everything and a lovely staff taking care of all our needs.  I was thinking about shooting a bikini post for you guys at their fabulous pool, but honestly for the first time in ages I was way too tired for it. I hope you guys can understand that after four years of blogging and a twenty four flight a girl needs to unplug and some time for a serious recharge.  Of course I will take tons of photos during this six week trip to share with you guys. So lots of summer outfits coming up to hopefully inspire you for summer coming up. Here a few snaps taken on the roof of the hotel to give you guys an idea of how stunning Bali really is. For the first time in my life I got sunburned really bad by just walking in the sun for half an hour. Seriously the sun is brutal here and and the temps are high. I am not complaining. This trip is pure heaven. I have to run now because we will be boarding in half an hour and flying to Ambon city.Yay!

Talk to you all soon!

With love from Indonesia







 

8 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Bali is on my wish list!

    Your daily inspiration and motivation on www.letucc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Harry! You should definitely check it out when you get the change. A breathtaking place ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh dear, happy to hear that u have an amazin holidays with ur love;)))) Ohhh, visit motherland of ur grandparents is an amazin idea;)))) Don't be nervious ab flight, everything will be ok;)))) plus ur partner are with u (with all his support;)) ) enjoy ur holidays, sweety;))))) big xoxo <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Girly, and yes what would I do without my Emiel who always calms my nerves on those flights lol xx

      Delete
  3. Wow looks AMAZING! Never been there but in my future plans. How exciting that you get to see where your grandparents were born?! Love it. Enjoy beautiful and keep the pictures coming!!
    www.helloyvonne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yvonne, come visit when you get a change lol!

      Delete