Happy International Women's Day

March 8, 2016



To all my lovely ladies out there, because you are all so very dear to me.

I have always loved this beautiful quote, so I want to share it with you on this special day. 

 

“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.” 

 - Audrey Hepburn

Happy International Women's Day everyone!  


With love Tamara Chloé



 


 

22 comments:

  1. Happy womens day Tamara!..
    you look amazing in that photo..
    perfect pose, perfect smile, perfect body..
    Have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy women's day, my love <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely! Just love that quote too, so amazing and true! And I wish u the same, to a very gorgeous, strong and enchanting woman as u! Many hugs Tamara! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look dashing! I love the dress. So refreshing and chic.

    xx
    Alix N @ www.acommonobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Women's day though a little belated my lovely Tamara! <3
    Love,
    Nilu Yuleena Thapa
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such a beautiful woman. Happy international women's day to you too. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so cute! Love this spring look!
    xoxo,
    Rabeeah
    www.mystylesketchbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this springy and fresh look. The dress looks amazing on you, so feminine !

    Liat
    Yomanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this: True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.

    You look absolutely stunning and I love your hair! I wish I could rock bangs!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are one inspiring and lovely lady inside and out - Have a lovely weekend!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete