White Cropped Crochet

June 20, 2014

Location: Zandvoort, The Netherlands


DSC_3664 Zara skirt, Berscka top, Pomikaki Bag2



Hey everyone

From Ibiza beach to another beach right here at home!  It is obvious I can't get enough of the ocean, no matter where I am. Summer has officially started and I'm celebrating with a new beach filled outfit post. Make sure you check out my newest bag obsession by Italian brand Pomikaki. This current piece is fit for daily wear in the city and oh so appropriate for bikini and towel carrying on a, yes you guessed it, day of sun soaking near the water.





DSC_4542 Pomikaki Bag


.
DSC_3470 Pomikaki bag, Beschka top, Zara skirt

DSC_3756 zara skirt, Pomikaki bag, berschka top


DSC_4600 Zara skirt


DSC_4032 Pomikaki bag, Zara skirt resized

DSC_3300 Pomikaki bag, Zara skirt

DSC_3863 zara skirt. pomikaki bag

DSC_4202 Pomikaki bag

DSC_3928 Zara skirt, Pomikaki Bag

DSC_4568 Myca Couture Bracelet

DSC_4474 Zara skirt, Pomikaki Bag2


DSC_4194 Pink Floral Zara skirrt


DSC_4964 Zara metallic strap heels, Myca Couture bracelet, Mango sunglasses

DSC_4645  Heart

Photos by Lyon A.S. and with special thanks to beach club: Far Out

I was wearing: Bag: Pomikaki here, Royalty Cuff Bracelet: Myca Couture here, Skirt and Heels: Zara, here and love this pair in mintgreen here Top: Bershka here, Sunglasses: Mango here, Clip In Bangs: Balmain Paris here  Strapless Nude colored bra: Victoria's Secret

Shop similar items:






When it comes to choosing a handbag, I always try to find "one of a kind" pieces, that are very different and hardly anyone else is wearing. I want to make sure the quality is amazing and the detailing is one of a kind. This is where Italian brand Pomikaki comes in. When they asked me to style one of their SS 2014 pieces a few weeks ago, I was beyond excited, as this brand is one of my favorites by far! Their designs are fresh, very feminine and so "on trend". Every single bag is a piece of art, very fun and yet so classy. I can go on and on, so bear with me because I'm head over heels with this brand and couldn't wait to share this with you guys. I hope this explains my hyper enthusiasm. If you are on the look out for a beautiful piece of high quality, head over here for some amazing finds and let me know what you think.

I decided to style this particular bag with light colored items like this white crochet cropped top and a flowy asymmetric leaf printed skirt, I recently purchased in Ibiza during one of our Zara crazed visits. I was aiming for a pure and fresh Monaco type look and pairing it with silver strappy heels and one of my favorite arm pieces from Myca couture completed the look. I didn't do anything drastic by cutting my hair into bangs, but once again I used clip in bangs from Balmain, which I absolutely love and will be using a whole lot more this summer

The weather wasn't too warm, so it was completely okay to wear high heels near the beach and not look too crazy while grabbing a few drinks and lounge around and just take them off while strolling bare feet in the sand afterwards. Yes I wear high heels a lot but not áll the time you guys lol. 

If you are planning on visiting Zandvoort beach and trying to find a great spot for foods and drinks, beach club: Far Out is definitely a favorite of mine. Great foods and of course the decor makes me feel like I'm still on a Spanish island and Spanish islands, we all love don't we?
Thank you for reading, as I always hope to keep inspiring you all!

With love Tamara Chloé


Today's ultimate summer jam is:

Bob Sinclar ft Salome de Bahia - Outro Lugar 

 


Don't forget to join me on:



7 comments:

  1. Very cute top!

    I'm interior designer, photomodel, dancer, performer. Check out my new fashion blog http://letucc.blogspot.de/ Great and big things are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamara! So happy and thrilled to see a new outfit post from you! Hope you too are doing well and all is fine by your side! Im glad you enjoy Pomikaki as I love this italian brand as well, the bag is too cute and you styled it pefectly! You look HOT! Wonderful and super trendy combo, the bangs clip suits you and these photos are pure perfection!:) Make me want to go to this club, having a drink and dance on the beach!:P Have a wonderful weekend, many hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Just cant get over your different fashionable looks Tamara! you are one of my stylish friends from whom I like to get inspired and I enjoy every post of yours! Have a great Sunday dear friend!
    Love Nilu Yuleena,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth BLOG
    BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK page
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another amazing look, I love your skirt
    Laura. xx
    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking as always....you & the ocean backdrop that is! The cropped crochet top, the skirt & that see-thru bag are all to die for!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful photos, dear! And the top is amazing! You look absolutely gorgeous! :_

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are seriously stunning! I love everything about this outfit. The lightness of it is really pretty for the summer.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete