Stripes And Camo

June 26 ,2014

Location:  Museum Plein, Amsterdam


DSC_5107 River island Dungaree, Panama hat, Pomikaki bag2




Hey everyone



Yes I'm back in the city and as you may have noticed is has been quite a while after all the traveling I have done. When it comes to casual city wear, I've been quite a fan of rompers and dungarees lately. This all black version is currently one of my favorites, because you can dress them up or down and makes a little more of a dressy statement then the usual blue denim ones. What do you all think?






DSC_5492 River Island Dungarees, Pomikaki bag, Panama hat2

DSC_5760 River Island Dungarees

DSC_5441 River Island dungarees, panama hat, Pomikaki bag

DSC_5730 Striped and Lace River Island shirt

DSC_5953 River Island Dungerees, Panama hat, Amsterdam

DSC_5131 Black River Island dungerees, Panama hat, Pomikakii bag

DSC_5576 River Island dungerees, Pomikaki bag, Panama hat, Amsterdam

DSC_5671 panama hat

DSC_5294 Black River island Dungarees, Pomikaki bag, Panam hat

DSC_5811 Pomikaki bag, Black River island dungarees, Panama hat

DSC_5913 BLACK RIVER ISLAND DUNGAREES, POMIKAKI, BAG, PANAMA HAT

Photos By Lyon. A. S. 


I was wearing: Dungarees here and striped Tee here: River Island, Bag: Pomikaki sold out, Panama Hat: Albert Cuyp street market here or here Watch: Armani -I like this one too- here, Double Pearl Necklace: Style By Stories here Bracelets: Shoe La La Amsterdam, Brown bracelet: Myca Couture , Espadrilles sandals: Geox


 Get the look:





When it comes down to looking for basics like this black and white striped tee, I try to find items with eye catching detailing. I mean, how fun and refined are the lace shoulders? I spotted these at River Island last week and it was love at first sight. It is such a versatile piece because this tee would also look great with a pair of skinnies, boyfriend jeans or any type of shorts or skirts. I figured this would pair perfectly with the black overalls I'm wearing today, creating a black and white look.  Just add the super trendy panama hat and this classic becomes modern and  fresh for summer 2014


I have been litterally chased down the street by a lady, because she was eager to find out where I purchased these "amazing" laced espadrilles. If you are a regular reader of this blog, you must have noticed I got this pair late last summer. (see here)  They are extremely comfortable and go with nearly any outfit, I'm gonna have to say I wear these black beauties a lot. I also have to add that I own a red and lime colored pair also, talking about being obsessed with them right? Unfortunately these sandals have been sold out everywhere, but in my opinion they are the best high heeled espadrilles I have ever seen. All I can do is wear them over and over again.  I hope you don't mind seeing them on this blog more then once this summer.


I'll talk to you all again soon.

Make sure you enjoy a fabulous day and thanks for reading.

With love Tamara Chloé 


Don't forget to join me on: 
 


26 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara! Overalls and dungarees are just made for you, you are looking to stunning and wonderful with this style! Love how you paired the dungarees with a plain tee, the stripes, the lace details and the panama make the whole combo more stylish and trendy! Im drooling over your espadrilles too, I see they are from Geox one of the best ever shoes brand!:) Many hugs my dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these dungarees on you! super cute with the wrap up wedge sandals. The lace on the tee and the pearl necklace add the perfect feminine touch. you look fab

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiki, I thought it some needed feminine touches too lol ! x

      Delete
  3. Clearly the cutest overalls ever! :)
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Beautiful, love this look, especially the details on the top
    This is perfect for the hot season

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, dear!!!)))))) sooooo chic summer look!!!! soooo positive pics))))))) amazin post, as allways, sweety))))))
    happy friday and wonderful weekend, my luv)))))))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing photos as always! Love your heels
    xoxo B.
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo beautiful, take a bicycle is so good. Healthy exercise.
    http://www.wecocktaildress.com/tags/hot-pink-wedding-dresses-t-188/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brenda and yeah you are right such a great exercise :)! xxx

      Delete
  8. Effortlessly adorable in anything you choose to wear......have a wonderful summer babe!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super gaaf chick!!! Virgit en ik proberen daar ook altijd te shooten met I love Amsterdam op de achtergrond, maar het is daar altijd zo druk :(

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja hahahah thanks Wen, I had geluk het was heel laat en dus super stil, mij was het tot nu toe ook nog nooit gelukt xxx

      Delete
  10. Amazing outfit post, love everything!!!! I really love also your blog.. if you want could we keep in touch by fb and the other socials? Let me know! Kisses :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweety, sure I would love too xxx

      Delete