TC Style Clues On Instagram

Hey all!

I have been obsessed with Instagram for months now!
So I thought it was about time to share some more private snaps of my life and the  little things I love
If you are Instagram make sure you join me in on the fun by clicking HERE






1 Old post. blowing bubbles on a rubber band swing lol,It was soooo HOT that day!

2 Beautifull decor.

3 Me and my girl Rejhan from www.fashionbloggers.nl at the opening of Amsterdam fashionweek

4 I am crazy about my hairdresser Ido from Ido's cuttingcrew in Amsterdam .



1:My son Lyon walked in the door and handed me these pink tulips..how sweet huh?

2 Old post,I Still love these feather earhoops.

3 Me and my BFF Anna in Hollywood,I miss this girl so much!

4 This Mac make up I WOULD eat lol.



1 I should wear my hair more curly again,I always straighten it!

2 My cat Twinkle loves to read Vogue magazine lol

3 My favorite fragrance at this moment: Phenomenal by Supertrash

4My dad just build this shoecloset with built in mirror LOVE IT,thanks dad!



1:Green smoothie:1 banana,2 kiwis and 2 large celery sticks.

:I lóve this handjewel made by mizzies gems www.mizzieezz.com.

3:Obsessed by these Jimmy Choo metallic pumps..these are so on my wishlist!

4Can you tell I love round shapes?



I miss those beach days (old post)

2 Bon appetit...I allow myself french fries like once every 5 years lol..ok ok I am kidding

3 So cool, I was featured in the Pink Valentines day collection on Pose.com

4 I am obsessed with french singer Shy'm aka Tamara Marthe...this girl is always on repeat on my Iphone!

-----------------------------------------------------------------


Have a FAB week everyone!!

To join me on Instagram click HERE

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN ME ON:


love Tamara Chloé


20 comments:

  1. nice pictures :) so amazing you know Shy'm!! I didn't know stranger people know her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie thanx doll!! Oh yes I KNOW Shy'm lol,But only because I spent some time in France last year xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi sweety, thanks for your wonderful comment, you're the sweetest, This was such a great insight into your life and fabulous style. You always look so beautiful in any picture. The cake looks amazing, and your cat Twinkle is too cute. Congrats on the feature. Yay @ the shoe cabinet, it is Amazing! Lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaawh thanx so much Sam!!!! lol yes I feel lucky! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love all these photos. How adorable is your son for bringing you those flowers. I am drooling over that cake, yum yum. Such a beautiful woman!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely this pics !!! :)

    Beautiful and sunny week !!! :)

    xxx
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be forever drawn by your fun & awesome Insta-images TC...I would like to see you more in curls btw & I would never take the image of the shoe closet from my mind! :-)

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaah hahahahaha thanx Rebecca you are so funny!! thanx babe!! xoxo:))

      Delete
  6. Adorable insta moments Tamara! You look so great and love that cake!!^^ Kisses and have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos dear! Love that Mac makeup ... the edible one! LOL. So sweet! :)
    Following you dear! I'm @chenmeicai on Instagram :)

    ★♡ New Blog Post (^_^) ♡★
    Outfit Post: ► Try ◄

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chai sweet girl thank you so much!!I followed you on IG xoxo

      Delete
  8. Thanx Laura,I checked out your blog and followed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. woow I'm so impressed with your blog
    I´m following you! Hope you´ll follow me back.
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete