Spikes and a Petticoat


Hey everyone

I love petticoats!!

So girly,sweet and ballerina like.
It always gets me excited whenever I see one.







Leather jacket:Drole de Copine, Ruffled blouse and bowbelt :Primark, Petticoat skirt:I love mode, Boots:Blink, leather handglove:www.mizzieezz.comJewellery:Lucardi

One of the cutest skirts are petticoat skirts I think!

It always reminds me of a time when I was studying classical ballet
As a four year old I was allready mesmerized by the lovely crisp sounding tulle.
 Now years laters I still can't resist to wear petticoats and still feel like that little ballerina I once was.

Luckily they have them in grown up more street appropriate versions  now lol
You can just pair it with a cool leather jacket to give it some edge and tone it down a little with some casual boots..and you are ready to hit the town.
I added  the cutest bowbelt I got last year for even more girly glam

How about you?
Would you wear petticoat skirts and what would you pair it with?

Just curious!

We are getting ready for a new week and I want to wish you all a great one!

Much love and thank you all so much for the amazing feedback and sweet comments on my latest posts.

xo Tamara Chloé

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN ME ON:







39 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara! Love this kind of skirt too! You look so beautiful with it! And just love also the jacket and the glove, too cool style! Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Beautiful Style!!! So Pretty!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look and very cute skirt :)

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you beautiful Tamara! I love your jacket!!!! Its soo cool! But the petticoat skirt looks more better on you! Have a wonderful week ahead dear and you look gorgeous!

    Love,Nyt
    www.bighairloudmouth.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweety, i a, in awe of this outfit, they way you styled it is incredible and creative, love the mix of spikes and the girlier frill skirt. Gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam thanx doll always such amazing feedback!! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Frilly sweet made edgy by those hard core boots.....that's the way to go!!! You always do an awesome job TC....that's why I'm glued!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi you are so cute Rebecca thank you doll!! xoxo:))

      Delete
  7. Hi Tamara!! I like you bow belt and the skirt. Looking beautiful as ever :-)

    ~Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a great style!! Would love if we could follow eachother xx
    studsandvelvett.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx so much, I sure will check out your blog dear!:)) xo

      Delete
  9. Wow, I love those studs and your skirt so cute :-)
    followed you, hope you follow back dear.

    http://zanesaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zane...thank you so much,yes I followed you back:))

      Delete
  10. So beautiful in that dress! Love it!
    Hope you can visit me again dear :)

    ★♡ Celebrity Style at the Oscars (^_^) ♡★
    Featuring eFoxCity Accessories - A Product / Shop Review

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chai of course I visit again lol I just did! hihi thanx dear:)

      Delete
  11. Omg!!!! Ur lookin sooooooo pretty n soooo chic!!!! Luv sooooo much dis perfect girly skirt!!!!xoxo sweety;)))))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you look gorgeous! Your hair is just perfect!

    xx

    www.styleofpurity.com
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful outfit dear.. love your leather jacket
    great post...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful style ! Your jacket is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great skirt Tamara!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marika thannx dear I sure will check out your blog:))

      Delete
  17. HEY THERE Darling! Yea, the weekends just went past so quick! And ur jacket is my favorite!!!!! Great piece you've got urself. ur style is very individual n thats what i love about you.
    Hope you had a relaxin weekend to get ready for the week to come.

    Issa x
    Love from Singapore
    ACNE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Issa always lovely to hear from you!! thank you doll!:)) xoxo

      Delete
  18. Replies
    1. Absolutely love your sense of style!
      defiantly fashion friends, following you on bloglovin and lookbook

      http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/
      http://lookbook.nu/kikisimonefashion

      love to stay updated on your fashion! you have some really chic and great stuff

      have a great week,
      Kiki Simone

      Delete