Studded denim and Sunny yellow












Black leather look Jeans and Top: Zara. Handbag: H&M, Denim Jacket:Realty jeans, Earings:Ladyland Amsterdam, Bow ring Hema , Boots,boutique Albert Cuyp Amsterdam, Jewellery local stores

Hey All

I hope you are all preparing for a fantastic holiday season with friends and family!
I am getting to ready to celebrate christmas with my loved ones,eating fabulous foods opening up cute gifts and enjoying,... it will be fun!
I am almost done with my Christmas shopping but before that I wanted to share an outfit post lol
YES bright yellow beacause I am missing summer like crazy
everthing is so dark and cold and wet outside!
I had to brighten it up by wearing this cute fringe top I got this summer.
I found this denim studded jacket last week,and I had been looking for a good one for a while
and here it was hanging,with just the right fit
I LOVE denim jackets
they never go out of style
I do have to say this bright top was turning heads out on the street
kinda like I was a crazy person
 In this city people like to blend in and wear mostly black
You hardly see any color this season
which I think is a damn shame lol
I think winter needs more color,so why not break that rule of wearing dark colors and go bold!!

have an amazing weekend everyone 
love and kisses 

Tamara Chloé

JOIN ME ON:

FACEBOOK/BLOGLOVING/PINTEREST/TWITTER




9 comments:

  1. Such a cool combo! Love everything! kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je ziet er weer stunning uit meis! Leuk dat jasje met die spikes op de schouders! Hele fijne x mas, geniet ervan! :) x Elma
    www.reinadelamoda.fashionblogster.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I love this! Amazing colours! Your bag and denim jacket are just amazing ;)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing look Tamara. yellow looks so good on you.





    mastylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful! I really like your outfit and hair style :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look and bright and sunny aura!
    Really love how you styled this look my dear! :)
    By the way, just liked your FB too from my FB Page too.

    Happy weekend and happy holidays! Hope you can visit me again dear!

    ★❤ New post up! (^_^) ❤★
    Skin Food Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
    Sharing one of my skin / beauty secrets!

    Ongoing Giveaways!!! (^_^) ♡
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway!
    #ChaiChenGiveaways ★ (International)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. heyy dear u look awesome!
    love the mustard coloured top! <3
    and the handbag is so stylish! very well styled!
    http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry xmass dear))))))) absolutelly in luv with ur outfit))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just been away for just a few days & here you are rocking every single look TC.....you know I'm such a huge fan of ALL your outfits & this spiky denim jacket & everything else with it is NO exception! You have such a terrific figure dear!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete