Leopard and polka dots.


Hey everyone!

print on print...one of my faves at the moment!






Launch Bubbleclub 


 Skirt: H&M,clutch: Primark,blouse:Luxe Collection:Heels:Always,Jewellery: Local stores

Owh yeah!!!... I am love with leopard,... I mean I have always been!
I thought I needed to spice things up a little with this cold boring weather and decided to wear leopard with polka dots when I went to this event last friday for the launch of a new club called the Bubble club
The top really gives me this baroque feel wich is so trendy right now,I mean like I said I love anything baroque and mixed with sexy leopard?
Hey I am in print heaven!!

So a question for you guys!
Would you wear print on print?
Or is it something you will pass?
Just curious on your thoughts
Talk to you all again soon.
Have an AMAZING weekend

xo Tamara Chloé
.........

JOIN ME ON:




9 comments:

  1. Hi sweety, wow, this is such a fantastic and striking look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not so keen on print-on-print trend. Kinda scared but you totally rock this look dear! :)


    1st Blog giveaway! (^_^)
    Go and support and join me here!
    #ChaiChenGiveaways (International)
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway! <--click this!
    Win shoes, clothing, and accessories worth around $88 from Asianvogue Shop, FlauntPH, and Bedazzle Accessories!

    New Post Up:
    Doctor Snow's Papaya Milk Effective Hydrate Whitening Mask - Product Review

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey honey! Love this mixture of prints together and I love that corset belt or does it comes with your top? Well either way it hugs your body like a glove! Your hair and makeup are always on point and I love your photos every time I stop by. Your photographer is getting better and better by the post! :)

    KT
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely georgeous!!! You look so beautiful Tamara. I love your style!

    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning combo! The dots are gorgeous with leopard - you look fabulous!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, beautiful! And yes, I would definitely wear print on print and I have! I hope you are enjoying this holiday season! If you get a chance, I would love for you to stop by and check out my post on some Christmas style and one of my favorite LBDs! Have a great day!

    xo Grace
    http://www.wrinkledchiffon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazin mix of prints, dear))))) stunnin skirt n belt!!!!! chic post!!!)))))) happy day 4 u :)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous blog! I'm following you and i'd be thrilled if you followed back! xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey. I love how the prints blend.
    checked you out after i saw you on the yoruba girl's hopes and dreams blog.
    I had to follow you.

    mind if you check me out???
    http://www.mylynmoulds.blogspot.com

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete