Rock Chic at sunset












                                                                        Hi everyone

                                              Today,the sun was shining so brightly through my windows
                                              I thought I would shoot some pictures in a  taupe colored asymmetric dress
                                              I allready bought a month ago,but haven't even worn yet!
                                              The sun was setting while I was taking these pictures making me look
                                               ike I have an ultra tanned glow
                                               It really was the light of the sun that made the pictures
                                               turn out thís bright and satured!!
                                               I have been really learning a lot about light
                                               since I've started taking pictures for this blog.
                                               Natural light can just change by the minute,making
                                               each of the pictures I take look very different I think
                                               Sometimes I want the same look and feel in every shoot,
                                               but I guess my pictures are like life itself. It changes constantly!
                                               I am still so anxious to get the Nikon D5000 camera,
                                               so I will be able to take real proffesional shots.
                                               In my last post i told you guys I went to
                                               Primark for the first time last week.
                                               The clutch,necklace and ring,are one of the items
                                               I snatched that day and I just love them!
                                               I love mixing  more expensive items with bargains!
                                               Have a great wednesday every one!
                                               and let me know what you think xoxo

30 comments:

  1. this dress is so beautiful !! and i adore the purse ! so cute
    http://shiny-aydreams.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiny thank youuuuuu ,sigh I love Primark lol,that's where I got the purse xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the skirt. And give me a moment while I catch my breath. Ummm... Ok, now that I am together, those boots are divine!!

    www.stylerecognized.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahah you are too funny,thaaank youuuuuuu xoxo

      Delete
  4. Dammit woman, you keep dressing all this gorgeous, gonna make me go buy some fashionable stuff lol.

    You're beautiful, fell in love with your boots ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaaaah hahahaha thnaaaak youuu Sandra!!! you are too sweet,aaah Spring is in the air!..us ladies should go out and shop till we drop lol xo

      Delete
  5. thank you Inggrid,I sure will check out your blog hun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gawd!
    You are freakin' HOT lookin', darling!
    I want those OTK boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING POST DEAR!
    Gorgeous blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marella,thank you so much,of course I want to follow back,but I cannot get to your blog though!!!!I
      get a message from blogger where it says,you don't share your blog yet!!! so please make sure you profile is able to view for other bloggers and beacuse I would love to check out your blog too! xoxo

      Delete
  8. hey dear...what a cool style u have...love it
    btw mabbe we can fllw each other??hope we can
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thaaaank you sweet Jessille!! of course we can!!!! xoxo

      Delete
  9. OMG!<3 U look great<3:) U rock<3:)
    Btw, I want that bracelet ( like yours )
    And, like ur blog!<3:)

    Following you:)
    It'll be so nice, if you folloq me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing look! Great blog! Following you, hope you follow me back =)

    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit and I want those boots,like right now !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sure we can follow each other, i'm starting now :)
    damn i like those boots :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful dress, your look so cute!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohhh you look stunning! so chic outfit:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Damn woman, come over and style me over!
    I always love your outfit and accessory choices.
    To be honest, you're just a one hot mama.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello beautiful! have new follower, because your blog is really cool. a huge big kiss and thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look absolutely gorgeous!

    I am your new follower since now!
    Greetings from Spain!
    Hope to see you also in my blog :)
    http://unachicafashiontastica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete