"Behind the pictures"

Most fashionbloggers use fantastic cameras and of course in a little while,I will get one too!
I am starting photography classes next month and I am sooooooo excited!!
I had a pretty good camera...but it broke a few months ago when it fell on the floor...bummer.
Now I take pics for this blog with my HD Logitech webcamera when alone at home or taking close ups shots outside on my tripod.
for the rest...friends or family take pictures of me with my blackberry...aaah awfull
I don't get the quality I desire!!
I have set my mind on the nikon D5000....I can not wait to get my hands on it:)
what cameras do you guys use?

Here a few "behind the scene" pics of me taking  close ups in the park of my last look I shot!




3 comments:

  1. Great blog, beautiful girl , and awesome looks , all is perfect , I'm fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great outfit of you! You look amazing in the hat!

    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/
    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete