Colorblocking outfit on a budget


This is an outfit from last summer,but I thought it was so cute I still wanted to post it!
There are days when a us girls,need a outfit quick for a party and you are on a budget.
I shopped this outfit in les then an hour and a half in different local stores for under a 100 euros
the dress,was 39,95 and of very good material......when I tried it on I thought it would be way more expensive,and I was surprised when the lady at the store told me the price!
The shoes were 29,95 euros (usually I don't like cheap shoes) and the lttle clutch was only 20 euros
Some pink fingersnails and toes and I was ready to go
This is me and my girl Mina at Fashion Addict in Amsterdam last summer
I think it's great to get creative on a small budget and still make it look classy and beautifull!


No comments:

Post a Comment