Fall Feels

December 11, 2017

Tamara Chloé, Amsterdam, Fall, Burgundy Bali bag, Ruffled skirt, Jacky Luxury sweater, Diesel Gold Sunglasses




Sarphati park, Amsterdam, Fall
Happy Monday everyone!

I am a little late posting this fall look as I'm already back in Indonesia and typing this post from my hotel room with a view over the ocean. 

We shot this look three weeks ago in Amsterdam and although I am not fond of the cold weather, I love a good case of layering when it comes to my outfits.

Shop the post:








____________________________________________

I have been traveling so much lately that I really miss home when I look at these photos. Life has been so busy for me starting up new projects in Indonesia, that posting photos on the blog and my social media has been the last priority. I'm still here though you guys. Just bear with me for a while. I am flying back to Amsterdam next week, but in the meantime I still have a few posts from Bali lined up.

_____________________________________________


Tamara Chloé, Amsterdam, Fall, Burgundy Bali bag, Ruffled skirt, Jacky Luxury sweater, Diesel Gold Sunglasses


__________________________________________

Last summer's it-bag was by far the rattan circle Bali bag. Being in Bali, I ran into them in multiple colors. I think this burgundy version is perfect for fall and winter don't you think? 


___________________________________________



Burgundy Rattan Bali Bag

____________________________________

I absolutely love this sweater with crochet sleeves I purchased from Jacky Luxury last year. The sleeves are such a fun detail and add depth to the all-black look. Wearing all-black can sometimes look real heavy, but when wearing pieces with cool detailing the outfit becomes so much more fun, classy and polished.

____________________________________

Shop:




Tamara Chloé, Amsterdam, Fall, Burgundy Bali bag, Ruffled skirt, Jacky Luxury sweater, Diesel Gold Sunglasses


Photos shot by EJC Maturbongs


I was wearing:

Sweater: Jacky Luxury
Skirt: Zara
Boots: Alexander Wang
Sunnies: Diesel Gold
Bag: Ubud Market Bali


Thanks for stopping by everyone!

With love Tamara Chloé

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment