Ruffled Mesh And Lace At Africa Fashion Week Europe


September 22, 2017

Tamara Chloé, Black mesh zara dress, Zara Box bag, Luxury For princess ponytail hazel blonde





Hey everyone

How is it going? A few weeks ago we got invited to attend Africa Fashion Week Europe. The event was located in Amsterdam, so being the true fashion lover, I totally grabbed the opportunity to check it out. Yay for tons of new fashion inspiration and let's be honest, who can refuse an occasion to really get dressed up again right?





_______________________________________________

I ran into this dress at Zara about six months ago when I was in Bali. I tried it on, loved it, but ended up not buying it. The dress stuck in my mind for weeks on end, so when I got back in Amsterdam, I literally grabbed the last piece on sale. Phewww lucky me!

As you might know I already have long hair, but I was in the mood for a fun ombé blond hairstyle, so I clipped in this wrap-around ponytail from Luxury For Princess in the color: "hazel blond". Grab some discount at checkout on all their hair extensions, hair tools, and hair products by using discount code: tamarachloe. I have been a fan of their quality products for years now.

________________________________________________


Tamara Chloé, Black mesh zara dress, Zara Box bag, Luxury For princess ponytail hazel blonde





_________________________________________________

For a funky look, I really felt like adding fun accessories like this graphic print box bag and heels in a cool zebra print.

__________________________________________________


Zara graphic print box bag, Myca Couture jewelry


__________________________________________________________


AFWEU was founded by fashion man Aydin Acik. His vision was to create a platform for designers that are inspired by anything from Africa. Think African culture, food, nature, color, lifestyle, people, textiles and its rich history. The result was a runway full of inspiring fashion created by numerous incredible designers.


_________________________________________________________


Africa Fashion Week Europe, Amsterdam, Van Else, Kwame Koranteng







 _______________________________________________

Fashion house Zunns by Nathaly Pater threw in a bunch of glamour.

_______________________________________________

Africa Fashion Week Europe, Amsterdam, Zunns, Nathaly Pater



Africa Fashion Week Europe, Amsterdam, Zunns, Nathaly Pater







____________________________________________________________

I always feel totally inspired when I visit any Fashion Week and AFWEU was no exception. The gorgeous and well-crafted designs left me full of new ideas for some new outfits I want to share with you guys on this blog.

_____________________________________________________________


Tamara Chloé, Nadira Ramautarsing, Aydin Acik, red carpet, Africa Fashion Week Europe 2017, Amsterdam, AFWEU
Aydin Acik CEO of AFWEU and Nadira Ramautarsing blogger and entrepeneur and I having a red carpet moment.

Nadira has been a long time friend of mine and it was amazing to see her again.

A few tips on what to wear at Fashion Week events:

1- No matter how fabulous you want to look, comfort is key when going to Fashion Week. You'll be up on your feet for long hours and nothing ruins the experience more than being uncomfortable. Choose comfort and an outfit that fits well.
 2- Even when you are wearing a simple black dress like I did, spice it up with fun accessories for a real fashion statement.
3- Fashion Week is perfect to go all out. Think fun fedora hats, bold prints, over the top jewelry and add a little sexy by wearing a lace top or mesh dress. 
4- I always pair my outfit with on-trend accessories. It makes your outfit appear up to date and looking fresh for the season.


Tamara Chloé, Black mesh zara dress, Zara graphic print box bag, Africa Fashion Week Europe, Amsterdam, AFWEUPhotos shot by EJC Maturbongs



I was wearing:

Dress and Bag: Zara
Bracelet: Myca Couture

_______________________________________________
 
I've had a little bit of a summer break on this blog, but starting from now I will be updating the blog more regularly with new outfits and inspiration for you guys. Hello, fall outfits! Are you ready for the new season?

 Thanks for stopping by everyone.

With love Tamara Chloé

XO


Shop a few of my favorite mesh ruffled black dresses:


No comments:

Post a Comment