After Rain There Is Sunshine

November 28, 2016






Life can throw you the biggest challenges even when you find yourself located on one of the most beautiful islands in the world. As you may have read in my last post here and on my Instagram, Emiel and I have been hitting a very rough patch. Thankfully through a very strong support system and lots of quality time with each other Emiel and I have found a little peace and are trying to accept the fact that life comes with challenges. After numerous tears, we decided, we just have to keep the faith and keep ourselves strong. We shot these photos at Ngur Tavur Beach a few weeks ago during very happy times and I thought I could post them and say hi to all of you. Thankfully, we are doing a little better today!












Photos shot at Ngur Tavur Beach, Kei Kecil Islands in Indonesia by EJC Maturbongs


I was wearing:

Shorts: H&M
Top: thrifted at the Albert Cuyp Market in Amsterdam
Sunnies: Haastje Repje


Shop:








Thanks for stopping by my friends and thanks everyone for the outpour of support and uplifting messages on Instagram.

Kisses, with love Tamara Chloé



5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Pictures..
    You all look happy and great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're doing ok. A great support system is everything. These are lovely pictures.

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hardly do we find those who are this honest about their lives. A good support system is the best thing you can have. I pray you get through this as quickly as possible. Great photos

    ReplyDelete