Eiffel On My Tote

March 20, 2014


DSC_7573 Orange jacket, Myca couture, Babyblue scar2f



Hey everyone 

It is officially spring!!! 

Yes, yes, yes finally! What else can I do then celebrating it by wearing bright colors and enjoy the beautiful blossoming  spring flowers all around us......



DSC_7408 orange jacket, baby blue scarf

DSC_7481 spring violets

DSC_7180 orange leather jacket, myca couture, baby blue scarf

DSC_7033 orange jacket, myca couture, babyblue scarf

DSC_7477 black Eiffel tower tote bag, orange leather jacket

DSC_7596 orange jacket Final

DSC_7485 Rijks museum resized

DSC_7056 baby Blue scarf

DSC_7581 orange leather jacket, babyblue scarf

DSC_7250 jewellery

DSC_7705 fruitstall

DSC_7215 pink spring blossom


I was wearing: Skirt: Daphnea, Jacket: L'olive Verfe, Shirt: H&M, Boots: Sergio Todzi: Tote Bag: small boutique in Paris, Scarf: Noom Boutique Amsterdam


Get the look:




Having spent an amazing time in Paris for a while, how can I not love this fun tote bag I scored at a small boutique in Montmartre the artistic neighborhood of Paris a few weeks ago? This is definitely my way of carrying a little bit of Paris with me where ever I go! Like I promised in my new years resolutions, I will be doing quite some traveling this year. The next upcoming trip will be to my "home town" Los Angeles for work and some serious play next month and when I get back I will be in Amsterdam for three days before I will head out to Ibiza for a sun filled beach vacay! In between planning some trips, I am seriously contemplating moving to Paris for a few months some time later this year. This city has pulled me onto a  huge fluffly pink cloud of being absolutely in love with it. To me everything in Paris is just magical. dreamy, elegant and so, so, soooo romantic. I have lived in London and half of my adult life in Los Angeles, so I'm used to exploring new places and right now I am in need for some changes in my life, new surroundings in a city that makes me smile. Don't we all love to be somewhere where we can feel that rush of energy when waking up? Do you -like me- dream of living in a completely new place from time to time? Sometimes we just need to go ahead and make our dreams come true by simply just make it happen and start living them. What do you think?


With love and thanks so much for reading everyone!

Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on: 

14 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara, happy Spring! I absolutely love the orange leather jacket. BTW I completely agree with you, sometimes we do need to make it happen for our dreams to come true. Make it happen,Tamara! Live your dream! Keep us posted with all the good things to come.

    Saludos, Marienne

    http://mysquareofvocations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marienne! U sure will darling;)))) xo

      Delete
  2. Hi Tamara! Happy Spring to you too my beautiful friend! I do agree with you, it is actually my dream and would love to have the chance to travel more and find which is this place for me. Sounds u are going to have a very busy time, well done dear! Your tote bag is utterly adorable and u just look awesome, always so cheerful and bright, love the whole combo! Enjoy the weekend and may the new season bring u much happiness, new adventures and smiles! Kisses and hugs! xo<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Lilli, traveling is so good for the mind and a great way to broaden our horizons and yes it will be busy but amazing also, thanks so much for your always amazing support Lilli! xoxo

      Delete
  3. You are as lovely as Parisian spring TC......Happy to read that you're dropping by good old LA! Keep in touch!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course sweety, I sure will and thaaaaaaanks babe xoxo

      Delete
  4. wow!!! hunny ur look amaaaaaazin!!!! so beautiful!!!! happy friday, my luv))) xoxo))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful pics and nice color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this skirt!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so in love in your outfit! It reminds me on gossip girl I don't know why :D

    ReplyDelete