Wear A Scarf Like A Top

November 14, 2013

DSC_9256 striped zebra scarf

Hey everyone

Do you think white is not appropriate for fall!
I think It can be!
Especially if you pair it with black and white items like I did with this zebra printed scarf!



DSC_9318

DSC_9091 zebra scarf resized

DSC_9306

DSC_9261 zebra scarf resized

DSC_9277 resize

DSC_9332

DSC_9103 zebra scarf resize

DSC_9250 zebra printed scarf resize

DSC_9291 zebra printed scarf resized

DSC_9342

Scarf: Sqarf: here or I love this onehere, White skinnies and Pink Heels: Zara, Turtle neck sweater: Mango (old)  Bag: Supertrash, Hat and Rings: H&M, Clip in extensions: Luxury for Princess: here


As you all know I am a huge fan of scarves and all the different things you can do with them in terms of styling. I love to get creative with my outfits and how to style different items and add interesting touches to a look. As you can see, wrap a scarf around your waist, add a belt and it instantly creates a fun and very sophisticated look. It actually reminds me a little bit of peplum top.

Besides trying different looks and styles, I love trying different hairstyles too. I wanted an extra thick long and thick side braid for today's outfit, so even although I already have long hair myself, I added some clip-in extensions to create a dramatic look. I used clip-ins from a brand called: "Luxury for Princess"! If you love to add more volume or length to your hair this is definitely something worth checking out.Their products are of extreme high quality and the service is beyond impeccable. I love finding new stores so I thought I share this with you guys. You can find their website right here
and get a discount with discount code: tamarachloe

After having a nasty flu for more then three weeks I am finally up and running again, So I have tons and tons of outfit posts lined up for you guys.
Thank you all for all the sweet "get well wishes"!

I always hope you can find inspiration and ideas from my posts so like I said more coming soon.

I wish you all a fabulous day.

With love Tamara Chloé


Inspiration music for today;)
 This song on repeat, had me enchanted for hours while working today.

Oldie but Goldie: Zero 7: "Destiny"


Don't forget to join me on:

16 comments:

  1. Cute idea. I like how you've done all white underneath.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice look my dear! love the way you wear the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesoe look <3 You have also great handbag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative and classy. I like!! I'll definitely have to recreate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea Tamara, what a great way of repurposing a scarf and turning it into a brand new creative fashion item, looks superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a long flu myself these last weeks. Hope you're fine now!
    Your outfit is perfect as always. Love the pink touch!
    Wish you a great weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look and love the bag! Have a great weekend :)

    xx,
    http://pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tamara! You are so creative my friend! Love the way you styled the scarf, is original and very cool! At first, I thought it was a vest!:) The clips in extensions create a great drama effect on the braid, and all the photos are pure perfection, as you always are. Glad you are feeling better my dear, take care and enjoy the weekend! Big hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow such a creative look! You look amazing <3
    So in love your blog :)
    Love, a follower of your's,
    LindsayVoitton.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this scarf look! So creative and you are right that it looks sophisticated! I've always wanted to try that look and I think I just might since it is scarf season especially. Anyway you look gorgeous as usual & love the hat too! Xo
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes what a wonderful idea....I have to try that! And you're the living proof that white is best after Labor Day....love this TC!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are always the most beautiful girl in the web fashion !!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is BOSS!!! Love it! You're Gorgeous!!

    http://ellestyledaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutley love this look! love the white jeans with the pink heels and zebra scarf. you look gorgous! the snake ring is a great touch.

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. So clever!!
    This is a great idea and a great way for me to make use of the thousands of scarves I've acquired over the years.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your hair! Amazing look!

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete