New In: Pink Carven Coat

October 16, 2013

DSC_4168 resized Pink Carven Coat

Hey everyone!

I finally found my perfect pink coat! French Fashion house: Carven was the one who set the  "pink coat trend" from the moment they had models strutting down the Paris runway in cotton candy colored over sized pink numbers for their 2013 fall/winter collection.

When I was searching for the perfect pink coat for this winter, I knew I needed the real deal.


DSC_4010


Make sure you check the sizes before you buy any clothing from France. In France I am a size 38 which is a  size 36 (Small)  in Northen European sizes and I am a size 10 in the UK. In the US, I am a size 6 and a (Small) too.

Carven coats are all available in French sizes!


DSC_4170

DSC_4149 resized

PicMonkey Collage

DSC_4110 resize

DSC_4056

DSC_4272

DSC_4144 resized 2

Coat: Carven: (sold out) here  or still one size FR 38 availabe here

Shop pink Carven coats:



Can a pink coat get any better then this one?

The color, the shape, the fabric, the tie around belt. It is absolute perfection to me. The fabric is a crushed wool. It is kind of a stiff material, which I love, because that's the reason this coat doesn't lose it's amazing shape while wearing it. It feels really luxurious, thick and of high quality. I ordered this beauty at FarFetch.com and it has been shipped from Paris, France.I was surprised it arrived at my doorstep withing two days. Which was great for such a impatient new owner like me lol.

 This coat had been sold out everywhere online including the Carven  website. How ever you can leave your e-mail and they will notify you when it is back in stock, so that is a good thing!

Out here in Amsterdam there are hardly any stores that sell the brand Carven. The ones that do, told me it is very difficult to get a hold of this pink coat, as there has been a waiting list for them. Lucky me,  I found my pink dream and the last one in my size!!  It just took a little intense searching.

Can you believe my dad bought this coat for me as a gift? Isn't he thé COOLEST dad in the world?! Love u dad, you are the best! 

How about you guys? Have you found your favorite pink coat already? 
I am curious to hear your thoughts.

Have an amazing day everyone!

With love Tamara Chloé

  Don't forget to join me on:

32 comments:

  1. I really love the pink coats that have been around this season. This one is perfect, I can't wait to see you wearing it!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Laura can't wait to wear it lol thanks so much doll xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Tamara! Well done dear! For me, it is the perfect pink coat for shade, design and line, I bet it will suit you perfectly and you will look amazing with it! Looking forward to see how you are going to style! How sweet your dad, a really dreamy and fantastic gift!:) Have a lovely day beautiful girl, hugs and kisses! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love i now need a pink coat jeeze

    my blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol you are funny Kellz!
      Yesssss get one soon, It wil look great on you!:)

      Delete
  4. Hi Tamara, I am seriously swooning over this gorgeous gorgeous coat, it was one of my favourite pink ones from the FW runways and so exciting that you have nabbed it. Your dad is so sweet to get it for you. Enjoy it doll, you will look fabulous in it, can't wait for the outfit post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! Yes I am so lucky with such a sweet dad! xx

      Delete
  5. i love this pink coat!!! I WANT IT NOW ME TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ;)))) let's follow each other??
    if u have pleasure honey come to see my new post….

    NEW POST: http://honeyandcotton.org/2013/10/17/the-8-things-that-i-usually-do-in-one-day-le-8-cose-che-faccio-in-una-mia-giornata-tipo/
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
    g+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! This coat is perfection!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful coat...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing coat! ;)

    http://valentinemarierose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll ♥ this pretty coat wen I saw this for the first time in the magazines!
    My blog on blogspot: http://ilovefashionandmakingpictures.blogspot.nl/
    Twitter: @chucky1012
    Instagram: chucky1012
    Bl: chucky1012
    Fb: https://www.facebook.com/Ilovefashionandmakingpictures
    Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/homemadefashion/boards/
    Google+: Homemadepicturemania Sao Nonac
    Em: dots_223@hotmail.com

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG , I want the same, it looks so nice, FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it is beautiful, looks comfortable and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  12. May your week get off to a great start! Thanks for your lovely visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Look shockingly!
    Amazing color!
    You have great taste and style!


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  14. ohhh wow!!!!! amazin coat, sweety))))) cant wait ur new post))))))))) have a lovely work week, my girl))))))))) big big xoxo 2 u))))))

    ReplyDelete