Black Leather Full Midi with sQarf

September 21, 2013


Hi Everyone

I am so excited to announce, I have once again collaborated with my favorite online scarf store called -as the name suggests it- sQarf


  sQarf is part of Quty fashion who knows about the latest trends.
 The colorful leopard printed scarf I am wearing today is a true example of their amazing eye for fashion must haves!
Leopard is full on trending again this fall,  but now even more in colorful versions.
Do try a red or blue leopard print for a fun and trendy twist on this "must have" this new season.

Make sure you check out sQarfs online store for the most beautiful scarves right here and the coolest thing is: my face is on the website.
I am so excited as you can imagine!



DSC_0157 resize


DSC_0130 midi leather skirt, zebra heels resized

DSC_0450 leather midi skirt, zebra heels resized

DSC_0613 resize

DSC_0496

DSC_0094 Final black full midi skirt, zebra heels

DSC_0510

Scarf: sQarf here, Skirt: Chtes at LadyLand Amsterdam, Blouse: Primark, Rings: H&M and LadyLand, Heels: Sergio Todzi


Shop the look:


Dealing with cooler temperatures definitely has it's advantages!
One of those is the fact that once again I will be able to wear all the leather I can possibly get my hands on.

Besides "scarfing" up I am totally covering myself in lots of leather this season.
How gorgeous is this leather full midi skirt with "oh yeah"pockets?
This new baby is so easy to pair with almost anything and will be just enough to keep me warm while still keeping it classy.
Definitely one of the most important things I look for when adding new favorites to my closet.

Needless to say, I am in love!
This skirt will be back on the blog
You have been warned.

Enjoy a fabulous weekend everyone!

With love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:


44 comments:

  1. Wauw meid wat een geweldige outfit:D Je rok is echt prachtig en die sjaal is heel leuk met al die kleurtjes! Top outfit dit!
    xx
    Discover my Stylish Confessions♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, and those shoes are gorgeous!

    btw, I have a nice giveaway on my blog. You can win 100 $ to spend on sheinside.com. You can find all the details HERE. Hurry up, the contest ends on September, 22!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic Tamara!!! I love the way you've styled your outfit and the midi skirt couldn't look more better!

    Love,Nyt
    www.bighairloudmouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamara! Wow, you look super gorgeous! I am a scarves addicted, love to wear them too, so I really like the one you wear! The whole outfit is outstanding and very glam, the midi leather skirt is so trendy at the mo and you pulled off a super cool combo with the orange blouse and the heels! Happy Sunday dear, have a great start of the week tmw! Kisses and hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful and "happy" outfit. I like the scarf and shoes and I did check out the sQarf website. They have such lovely animal prints and tribal prints collection. I loved most of them and would definitely shop there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great in this! AMAZING. love the skirt and how you paired it with this top. great scarf.

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collab! This scarf is so beautiful. And these shoes? I just want them, lol.
    Have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! Love your scarf! :)

    Enjoy your day!
    xx,
    www.pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tamara Chloe, you never fail to impress me with your exceptional style, this look is going down as one of my favourites of yours, I love it from head to toe! the scarf is so stunning, great shades and it works so well with the chic top and stunning skirt, love the mix of printed heels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwh that is so good to hear Sam!! blush! Thank you!!

      Delete
  10. I am loving that skirt!! It looks amazing!! This is the perfect length for the season. You ALWAYS look fabulous :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. My beautiful friend, looking good, i love the skirt and shoes, gorgeous as always:))
    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this skirt! I'm looking for a skirt like this. I also love how well put together this outfit is, even the rings and the shoes are perfect for this look. I can't wait to see your next look.
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. dear, ur lookin sooooo elegant!!!!!! adorable skirt!!!! blouse is perfect!!!!! luv ya sweety)))))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tamara, you look amazing. I love all your outfit, great combination and those shoes are wow.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a stylish and elegant outfit!

    Marie
    www.stylelistbyme.blogspot.ru/
    www.facebook.com/StylelistByMe
    www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4063065

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the combination! so classy but stylish too, love the skirt and the shoes!!!


    wanna follow each other?
    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/2013/09/paint-your-white-look.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOWW im blown away with this look! I really love all the colors and the prints of these shoes! I've been obsessed with anything silver or holographic lately so that bag is perfect! Really love your blog :) I've followed you on bloglovin, and I can't wait for your next post! Feel free to follow me if you like reading my blog :)
    Love,
    LindsayVoitton.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsay thanks so much dear!!
      I will definitely follow back!!

      Delete
  18. Fabulous style ! Your shoes are wonderful ! You are so elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love your outfit, everything about it, powerful and fierce and you look absolutely stunning,

    Have a good rest of the week
    http://lavenderloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look lovely!
    ethnikculture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't mind seeing you again in this gorgeous midi TC......not everyone could rock a midi as well as you!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. eine wunderschöne frau..dein foto gefällt mir..du bist echt süsse..hübsche.du siehst super sexy im Glockenlederrock aus...geiler weiter glockenlederrock gefällt mir wow geiler glockenlederrock....würde gerne das mal live sehen wollen wenn du den lederrock trags....l.g....ps wow du bist traum.......wunder schöne Lady

    ReplyDelete