Denim Romper


Hey everyone!

The weather has been blazing hot!
So it's time for one of my favorite items at the moment
The denim romper!











Denim romper:IL Dolce, Bag:River Island, Heels and Tank:Zara,Jewellery:LadyLand, Aviators:Kijkshop


I love the easiness of rompers

You just put them on, grab a pair of heels or cute flats, accessorize and go!
This is one of the reasons I love the warm weather so much and why I miss my beloved Los Angeles.
You just put on a one-piece item and your done!
Don't get my wrong, I love layering too, but nothing beats the comfort of being ready after ten minutes and run outside and enjoy the sun.

I decided to add a classic touch to the trendy denim romper and mirrored aviators by pairing it with classy strings of white pearls.
I love mixing trends with classic pieces.
Pearls just scream: Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe.
Fashion icons I am complete crazy about.
I am gonna have to say that this color blocking River Island bag is my favorite at the moment!
The gorgeous fresh colors and classic style just exude "preppy chic".
My style in shifting and growing constantly and lately I have been loving preppy styles.
It is so chic and and timeless.
I think I will add more of  preppiness in my future outfit posts.
Although I have to say,I don't have any particular style when it comes to fashion.
 One day it's trendy and bold,the next day it's feminine and soft.
Don't you just love that about fashion?
Being able to change yourself constantly?

I wish you all a fabulous day and make sure you enjoy the sunshine!

Love Tamara Chloé.

 Don't forget to join me on:







15 comments:

  1. Ur lookin absolutelly chic!!!!!! Omg, ur leeeeegs....;))))) xoxo my sweety;)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great as always dear Tamara

    http://mastylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this look! Very sexy.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamara, you look absolutely stunning! I love your current style even more than ever.

    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!WOW!!!WOW!!! I'm speechless! You look so damn hot and sexy. I'm so in love with your jumpsuit. The whole outfit is perfect from head to toe. You've got to have a great figure. I love your photos. It's so fun to follow you ;) Have a nice evening. Kisses and greetings from Germany Jeannette

    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss so much Amsterdam in this moment. when sun is up in sky :D
    You look fantastic my darling :)
    Bag I have to admit is my favorite ! :D

    kisses my dear

    butterflyeffectbymarina.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so amazing, dear! I love how this denim suit looks on you! SO great! :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tamara! You are breathtaking! This denim romper is so cool and you just rock with it! Lovely bag as well, you look outstanding! Wish you a wonderful weekend my dear, big hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOOOW darling!! Probably one of the most classy and elegant ways of wearing a romper I've seen in the blogosphere!! Love how you've styled it.
    BTW those heels are beautiful. Are them from the new season or old?
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this look, your hair is amazing too. Denim is great on you!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OML....only a chosen few like you can really rock a romper this sexy & cute. Your legs for days definitely are killing it TC....I'm so proud to be called you fan!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking fabulous girl, i want that bag:) have a great week.
    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an amazing look! love, love, love the denim romper and how you paired it with the heels. the pearls are a great touch and love the colorblock bag as a trendy touch. you look great as usual :)

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so fit! lovely photo shoot!


    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. speakless :) stunning really find no words! <3 *

    ReplyDelete