Bali Travel - Featured In A Music Video

December 22, 2017




If you are following along on Instagram, you might know that one of the reasons I came back to Bali is the fact that I was asked to feature as a "model" in a music video for German artist Jerome Walker.

 His new song "Never gonna give you up" released December 8 is already climbing the German DJ charts as we speak, so a video is about to go live soon. We had so much fun shooting this cool project, so go ahead and read on, and I will tell you some more about it...


  
Tamara chloe, Music video shoot, Jerome walker, Imaji Balii, Pandawa beach, Bali, Indonesia




__________________________________

It all started with a phone call from Germany from an old time friend of mine. singer and producer Jerome Walker. I have worked with Jerome Walker in the past when I was still working as a singer myself. The great thing was that Jerome and the record company gave me full control of this project. Meaning I could pick the filmmakers, locations to shoot and do the styling of the music video myself. Although it was a lot of fun, it was also pretty stressful. The days leading up to shooting the video were very hectic with finding the right team of videographers and choosing outfits and accessories. After quite an intensive search, I found an amazing team of creative filmmakers at ImajiBali.com. When I checked out their website I was impressed with their creativity and professionalism. After speaking to them on the phone they were so nice and involved that I was excited to start shooting this project with them. 

We started early that day and team hair and makeup arrived at my door at 6.30 a.m. Dea the make-up artist did an amazing job creating the looks that I wanted. After hair and make-up were done, we headed to Pandawa beach in South Bali. We were so lucky, the sun came out and the weather turned out amazing! Note that this time of year it's the rain season in Indonesia, so we felt like the weather angels were with us.

____________________________________

Tamara chloe, Music video shoot, Jerome walker, Imaji Balii, Pandawa beach, Bali, Indonesia


Tamara chloe, Music video shoot, Jerome walker, Imaji Balii, Pandawa beach, Bali, Indonesia


 
Tamara chloe, Music video shoot, Jerome walker, Imaji Balii, Pandawa beach, Bali, Indonesia

______________________________________________________

From the moment we started shooting, the film team went moving really fast. There was hardly any time to catch my breath. The team knew exactly what they were doing and I noticed they had planned everything very carefully. I was so happy to work this way, stress- free because I already had a lot on my plate worrying if my hair was still looking good and my belly was tucked in properly LOL. I was impressed how they kept coming up with more and more creative shots and angles and really tried their hardest to bring out the best.


______________________________________________________


Tamara chloe, Music video shoot, Jerome walker, Imaji Balii, Aqua Octaviana Bali Villa, Bali, Indonesia

  After shooting at the beach, we enjoyed a full lunch and headed to Aqua Octaviana Bali Villas to shoot some pool and indoor shots. Time to change outfits, hair, and makeup again. 

The humidity in Bali is crazy and it was very hard to keep my curls in place and frizz free. Yep, I had a serious case of hair stress all day.

For the outfit, I love this eye-popping pink H&M dress I chose to wear for some of the scenes we shot in the lush gardens.


Tamara chloe, Music video shoot, Jerome walker, Imaji Balii, Aqua Octaviana Bali Villa,

______________________________________

For the other scenes, I picked a handmade crochet dress I scored in a small boutique on Legian street and a shimmering swimsuit by Balinese based brand Thaikila.

After shooting at the Aqua Octaviana Bali Villas, we drove to the busy streets of Legian and shot some really fun nightlife scenes which I will not reveal to you just yet. You will have to see for yourselves when the video comes out soon you guys, but I promise you it will be so cool.

____________________________________

Tamara chloe, Music video shoot, Jerome walker, Imaji Balii, Aqua Octaviana Bali Villa,


Tamara chloe, Music video shoot, Jerome walker, Imaji Balii, Aqua Octaviana Bali Villa,

_________________________________________

After a long 16 hour day of shooting, we rounded up feeling tired yet so incredibly happy with the results of working so hard. It is another fantastic experience I can add to my "having achieved" list. I want to thank the incredible team of ImajiBali and Dea who not only did an amazing job with the make-up and hair but also shot all these photos for the blog. These guys were amazing!

_________________________________________


Tamara chloe, Music video shoot, Jerome walker, Imaji Balii, Aqua Octaviana Bali Villa,
All photos shot by Dea Mua.  -   With special thanks to The Aqua Octaviana Bali Villas  -  Get 10 percent discount on your next stay with code: "tamarachloe38"


I was wearing:

Pink Mesh Dress: H&M find it here
Bikini: Thaikila: here




Thanks so much for stopping by everyone and oh yeah, make sure you join me on Instagram too to stay updated when the video will be coming out.

Talk to you guys soon again!


With love Tamara Chloé


XO


No comments:

Post a Comment