Amsterdam Fashion Week Part II

July 27, 2014

Location: Westergas fabriek, Amsterdam

DSC_8907 Jacvky Luxury dress, Mise En Dior earings, Betsey Johnson bag, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2104(2)



Hey everyone 


Siiiigh I just deeply love fashion, and that feeling comes out when I visit Fashion Week. There is only one part I love most about it, and that's when the music for the show starts and I can just sit in the dark dreaming, I'm in a different world. I feel like a small child who goes to the movie theatre for the first time. A child in awe wishing it to never end. It's that magic of creation; this art called fashion that I just love so much.







DSC_8981 Jacky Luxury Dress, Mise En Dior earings, Betsey Johnson Bag, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2104
DSC_9044 Betsey Johnson Bag
DSC_8892 Jacky Luxury Dress, Mise En Dior Earings, Betsey Johnson Bag, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014
DSC_8959 Jack Luxury Dress, Betsey Johnson Bag, Mise En Dior Earrings, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014
DSC_9045 Jacky Luxury Dress, Betsey Johnson Bag, Double Pearl Bracelet

DSC_8901 Jacky Luxury Dress,Mise En Dior Earrings, Betsey Johnson bag, Fashion Week amsterdam 2104





 Dorhout Mees Show 

Dorhout Mees is thé designer that gets my fairy tale loving heart pounding every time I visit her shows. Her shows are exquisite and dreamy with designs that are just pieces of pure art and full of well thought out detailing. I was surprised a few of the designs turned out to be very wearable yet didn't lose any of her usual touch of drama. 






Dorhout Mees, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014


DSC_9116 Dorhout Mees, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014

DSC_9125 Dorhout Mees, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014
Collage Dorhout Mees, Fashion week Amsterdam 2014
DSC_9167 Dorhout Mees, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014

DSC_9192 Dorhout Mees, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014
Collage Dorhout Mees, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014 ( pink)
DSC_9221 Dorhout Mees, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014





Tony Cohen 

 Dutch designer Tony Cohen knows how to dress a woman like no other. His designs are classy yet sexy and timeless. He always manages to add a touch of trend to his absolutely stunning clothing. I am determined to head to Tony's store for a few of his newest pieces.

 Tony Cohen surprised everyone by coming out with a never before men's line, and just as anyone would expect, these designs are for the bold and fearless man who wants to make a statement yet oozes with timeless class. Just like Dorhout Mees I absolutely loved this show.




Collage Tony Cohen Fashion Week Amsterdam 2104 (black and white)
DSC_9310 Tony Cohen Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014

DSC_9477 Tony Cohen, Amsterdam Fashion Week
Collage Tony Cohen Fashion Week Amsterdam 2104 (2)jpg
DSC_9347 Tony Cohen, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014
DSC_9370 Tony Cohen, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014
Collage Tony Cohen, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014, Homme
DSC_9464 Tony Cohen, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2014
DSC_9409 Tony Cohen, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2014
DSC_9486 Tony Cohen, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014

Am I the only one giving this man a standing ovation lol?


I was wearing: Dress: Jacky Luxury here Mise En Dior Tribal Pearl Earrings: Christian Dior here, or similar here, Bag: Betsey Johnson, Heels: Supertrash here 


Shop a similar look:






Both these shows being very feminine, I decided to wear this Jacky Luxury dress I grabbed a few months ago and was just waiting for the perfect occasion. What I love about this dress is the see through detailing and just adorable flared skirt.

Don't be surprised if I wear this cute little number on the blog again soon, because I just can't seem to get enough of it. I kept the look pretty simple, because I wanted  the dress to be the center of attention, but after looking at these pictures, I thought it would even work well with a strappy black statement heel with gold details. I think I would have preferred it but I'm not sure.

 I am already thinking of planning a new trip soon. I'm thinking Paris or even Ibiza again as I am completely addicted to this little island after my recent visit. Nothing is sure yet, but it's in the works, even if it's just for a few days. Nothing and absolutely nothing leaves me full of inspiration then traveling the world and seeing new places. I need new impressions to get me going. What about you? How is your summer going so far?



Thanks for reading everyone!

With love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:

 




24 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara! I can only imagine the feelings you had, I think only who really loves fashion and everything around it can understand. You chose the best outfit for both shows (which are really classy and original): the dress is utterly feminine and Im drooling over your earrings, looking fab my dear, always flawless, cheerful and glam!:) You are right, traveling leaves me full of inspiration as well. Go to Ibiza together?:P Many hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah thanks, I know you of all fashion lovers do understand this lol!
      You know what? I love the idea of you and me in Ibiza, would be so fun!!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit and photos! You look beautiful :) If you have time please check out my blog:

    fashionparislover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This black dress you are wearing is gorgeous, I love it and I'm really enjoying these fashion week posts!
    Laura. xx
    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura, I am glad you enjoyed it! xx

      Delete
  4. You look amazing in your little black dress, the first show look incredibly unique!!! Love it
    hope you had lots of fun!!!

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! you look so pretty, great outfit!
    http://treasurehuntingg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look! Love your dress and pearl bracelet :)

    xx,
    Lily
    pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful styling.
    This is really random, but what lipstick are you wearing? I really like it :)

    Fashion week, oh it will be the death of me. I drool at every show that comes out!
    xx
    www.turningheads-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear, I use a lipstick by MAC Called: "Saigon Summer" and a gloss on top from MAC also :called: "Live It Up": AC3

      Hope that helps xx

      Delete
  8. Wat zag je er prachtig uit meis!! Heerlijk report heb je ervan gemaakt <3

    XxX
    http://wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was wel even gezellig die dag he? Bedankt lieverd xxx

      Delete
  9. Whoa count me in as obsessed with that cut-out LBD...the FW images are great but you are definitely the eye catcher here!!! Love your new header too.....STUNNING!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaawh thanks so much Rebbeca, I am so glad you like the new header too! xx

      Delete
  10. doll you look fabolous!
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally chic lbd, my dear))))) xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete