Oh Yeah Fashion Week Amsterdam!

January 24, 2014

DSC_9424 resized

Hey everyone

Just a quick hello to tell you guys "Amsterdam Fashion week" has officially started!! I just came back from day one and snapped these photos at the: Azis Bekkaoui show. More about his amazing show and my ootd coming up so stay tuned.  I can not tell you enough how inspired I feel after attending my first fashion week show as a blogger. I have to get to bed now because I have to wake up early to prepare for day two! Can't wait!

 


 To be continued........


With love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:


3 comments:

  1. Love the first pictures. The photography as well as the outfit. Can't wait to see more! :)
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I'm so glad . i found your blog and I'm stoked to be following along now! :)


    Verhuisbedrijf Haarlem & verhuisbedrijf Amsterdam

    ReplyDelete