Singing Bird


Hey everyone

Did you all know I have been  singing and writing songs for most of my life?
It is something I haven't shared on my blog  just yet,
but lately I have been working on a few projects so I thought I could share a few pictures of me in the studio.

I started singing when I was a young girl and started performing when I was sixteen in a band called D-Extended
At seventeen I signed my first record contract here in the Netherlands.
After that I collaborated on numerous singing projects either by myself or in a girls group .

At nineteen I moved to London and lived there for two years and after moving back to Amsterdam and I had my son, I moved to Los Angeles,where I worked as a dancer and kept on working on some more cool singing projects.
 When I moved back to The Netherlands I entered the Dutch televised X-factor competition where I ended up with the last eighteen contestants.
which was an amazing experience.

I have had my phases where I couldn't even sing!
Not inspired or when I was going through a rough period where I would be too sad.
But lately I have been writing again!

Like fashion, singing has been an amazing outlet for me.
I always like to dress up when I record and go into  the studio.
It makes me feel more like an artist
I am not the one to wear shabby clothes like a jogging suit and a pair of Uggs lol

I love my baseball caps and I got this one from headict.nl
You can seriously get the cutest hats there.

From baseball caps to berets, beanies ect. ect.

Have you noticed the fun belt I am wearing?
It was thrifted and I love it so much because it is made out of tiny little belts in different colors lol
Of course I hád to get it.

I will post songs and a video once I finished this project hoping you guys will like it.

In the meantime I want to wish you all a fabulous week!

xo Tamara Chloé



 Baseball cap headict.nl:here,belt and Bownecklace: Ladyland Amsterdam,shirt:H&M skirt:Small local boutique in Amsterdam

Don't forget to join me on:



25 comments:

  1. OMG you're one perfect & multi talented lady TC.....I know that you are really cut out for Hollywood! I'm soooo looking forward to seeing that video....& I'm proud to be your friend!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaawh Rebecca,thank you so much!!! kisses xoxo

      Delete
  2. GREAT Post!!! Your Look is so Beautiful!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I love your belt! super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this belt, looking forward to hearing some of your music. Such an interesting post!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tamara! I didnt know it! How cool! I'm so curious to listen to a song by you! I bet you have a big talent and such a great voice!! Good luck with your projects dear, looking stunning as always! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilli you are too kind! thank you so much sweety!! xoxo

      Delete
    2. You too dear! Have a great weekend, big hugs!♥

      Delete
  6. Definitely amazing! I support you all the way my dear! From fashion to music! I wish you all the best!

    ★♡ New Post (^_^) ♡★
    SheInside Giveaway and Product Review
    How SheInside does their giveaways and my thoughts on their products ...

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    Follow Ice Goddhez via Bloglovin'
    Follow on NetworkedBlogs via Facebook
    Follow me via Google+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chai sweetheart thanks so much for your kind words! kisses xoxo

      Delete
  7. Lovely pictures and a great belt.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweety, how have you been? Missed your blog and stunning style while I was away. I am so amazed to hear about your talents, wow!! Thats wonderful and you made it so far in the X Factor, truly fantastic, I can just imagine how beautifully you sing. I hope that one day we will see you on an international stage with a double platinum record!! Love your belt, an amazing look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaawh thans Sam,such kind words,makes my day! xoxo

      Delete
  9. Absolutley amazing look! love the casual top and hat dressed up with great skirt and such an amazing belt. great combination. Beautiful :)

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics!I'm your follower now, if you like follow me too!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/04/must-have-blazer.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your lovely comment doll...have a great start to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete