Indigo baroque coat in the snow


Hey Lovelies!

It's snowing and I LOVE IT!!!










Coat and hat: Supertrash.Jeans:Zara,knitted sweater and Gloves:H&M,Clutch Primark

I love the color burgundy as you can see in these pictures I took earlier today.
But this winter the color has been soooo overdone in the stores and out on the street lol
So I am trying to find ways to pair it with colors to make it looks fresh and new!
I found this striped sweater a few weeks ago on sale an H&M and instantly fell in love with the blue and lilac colors.
I think it looks lovely and fresh with the color burgundy and this blue coat I got at Supertrash last winter!
I am in love with this coat!
I wear it a lot,because you can wear it with anything and basically any color.
The blue color is like a blue jeans so versatile.
I love the Baroque feel this coat represents, still it is trendy and classy!
I get a lot of compliments on this coat!

A lot of people complain when it snows
but I absolutely love it!
The warm feeling I get when I wake up and the whole world turned white ooh lala.
It makes me feel like I landed in a magical ferrytale,and who doesn't love a ferrytale?
Oh well I was born in the winter does my love for snow maybe explains it?!
 My B-day is in 4 days so what can I say lol

Have a fab day all!!
........
Love Tamara Chloé

JOIN ME ON:






41 comments:

  1. waaauw meid, wat een prachtige look weer! Je jas is echt super :)
    xx
    Discover my Stylish Confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combination! The burgundy boots are fabulous and look great paired with the burgundy hat. I love how your photos turned out. You look lovely!

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamara you are such a cute snow bunny :-). Its true the stores are overfilled with burgundy but you create a fresh way by combining it with stripes and that AHMAZING cobalt blue coat. The design is so unique, love it.

    Happy new year my friend and cant wait to get inspired by your looks this year.
    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you are so cute Fleurani thanx so much for your lovely words! x

      Delete
  4. Hi Tamara, I am always excited to see your new looks and this one superseded my expectations, adore the gorgeous blue coat and the lovely colours you styled it with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam thanx so much for your uplifting words!! xoxo hugs

      Delete
  5. Beautiful look! :) x

    www.pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why you so gorgeous my dear? LOL. :) Love this look! :)


    ★♡ Step Up Movie Revolution! (^_^) ♡★
    Outfit Post: Step Up Dance Gear
    ... how I loved to dance again!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh you look so beautiful! Amazing combination of colours!
    And I love that coat! :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my fav outfit of snow so far, gorgeous darling
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you seriousssss Joy?? aaaaah such an amazing compliment especially coming from you! xoxo thanx so much pretty girl!!

      Delete
  9. i love snow....lucky u...

    What about following each other?? Let me known... It will be great pleasure for us to see u on our blog...

    http://laviestsuperbe.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx so much!!
      I will sure check out your blog!:)))

      Delete
    2. followed u on gfc name good taste of life and also to google+... Hugs!!!

      Delete
  10. GORGEOUS Tamara! Looks like you're having so much fun in the snow!!

    KT
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. owh yeah KT I had so much fun hihi thanx girly!!:)) xo

      Delete
  11. Tamara, you look so beautiful and got a great smile! This look rocks, the colors are so bright and striking! Great clutch too! Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilly,always such sweet and wonderfull feedback YOU rock!! thanx doll!

      Delete
  12. nice outfit dear :)

    xoxo

    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG how beautiful....you will always be my muse for Hollywood level looks TC!!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca,your comment just made my day thanks so much doll!! xoxo

      Delete
  14. ke elegante estas guapa me gusta mcho tu look y me gustaria mucho te pasaras por mi blog espero te http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es/guste

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dolce thank u and I wil def check out your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tamara I love your look! I think you've achieve the freshness you were looking for that color!! And I also love snow... specially to take beautiful pictures!! ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this coat is just perfect, the colour, the chiffon, the runched details :) I wish I could look this stylish in the snow !!


    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the combination of burgundy and blue

    ReplyDelete