Black and white floral dress with a hint of tangerine tango













Hi everyone!

Such a lovely sunny Sunday!
We went out to the vondelpark,the most central park in Amsterdam
I felt like it was summer and thought I could wear something floral!
I paired it  with tangerine accesories to give the  black and white a little bit of color!
Aren't the Dutch tulips in the park stunning?
So many tourists were taking pictures of them,and we were lucky when they left so we could take some pictures of our own lol
I hope you all had a great sunday,just as I had a wonderfull one lol
I would like to know,what is your favorite floral piece of clothing?

much love

Tamara Chloé

Dress: Lady Store Van Woustraat
Heels Zara new collection click here
Clutch: Pieces
Gold cuffs: Supertrash Click here and click here
Hat::Albert Cuyp market Amsterdam





2 comments:

  1. Cute dress, love the clutch
    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete